Honored Contributor

I just heard "Sixteen Reasons" (why I love you). I always loved her voice. I  haven't  heard that since it first came out! I think she stopped recording but did live Vegas shows for a long time. (not sure) I listened a little closer today and I could actually see her smiling as she sang. It had such sweet lyrics. 

I put this on the beauty board because there are a lot of Connie fans here. I figured if you weren't interested you could easily skip right by it Woman Indifferent

Respected Contributor

A nice memory.  I've liked her since 77 Sunset Strip. 

Respected Contributor

Connie Stevens was part of my youth!  Loved her as Cricket on Hawaiian Eye.  All of her movies, too.  She was adorable!  Saw her on Broadway in Star Spangled Girl with Anthony Perkins.  Even her own TV show with George Burns (name escapes me),  Never had a chance to see her in Vegas.  It's been said she has had a couple of strokes and now lives with her daughter, Joley Fisher.  Never did understand why she married Eddie Fisher, made no sense to me.  I remember when she married her first husband, James Stacy who had been on Ozzie & Harriet.  They made an adorable couple at the time.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline I love that song....,I have it on my iPod!  She is a beautiful lady, and such a sweet voice!

Trusted Contributor

FYI, there's a 48 hour sale on Connie's Forever Spring site. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Loved her in Parrish, Palm Springs Weekend and Susan Slade with hotty Troy Donahue.

Esteemed Contributor

@catter70 

@Judaline 

@BdBettyB 

@alicedee 

@Somertime 

Love Connie S.  Long ago, she sold her beauty line on HSN and used to do a live audience.

She was lovely and charming, with just enough sass.

@catter70

I had a huge crush on Troy D.  So impossibly beautiful!

Valued Contributor

I remember that song very well, haven't heard it in ages - I was probably around 11 when it came out.  Love her voice, too.

Respected Contributor

Love that song! She was such a beautiful woman!

Respected Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

A nice memory.  I've liked her since 77 Sunset Strip. 

Kooky Kooky lend me your comb! You brought some nice memores.