Respected Contributor

Something new for the Fresh Cream fans....

Fresh Cream & Mint is here! A279558.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Something new for the Fresh Cream fans....

@Rachb Thanks for the heads up Rach!

I am so bummed. I have been begging philosophy for more "mint". I have asked them to bring back Empowermint numerous times. Dara had advised that I/we should look forward to a surprise mint item soon...I guess this is it. The reason I am bummed is that I am one of the (few, I guess) people who just cannot use fresh cream. It smells sour to me/on me. So if this a fresh cream mixed with mint, I may still get that sour vibe. Hoping this is not exclusive to QVC so that I can at least sniff it at Ulta or Sephora. Smiley Frustrated

Cindy

Respected Contributor

I  love Fresh Cream! On me it smells sweet which I like. I am amazed at it's staying power. Thank you for the post about the mint. Will look into that.

Respected Contributor

Fresh Cream and Mint sounds interesting.  Wish they had a set without the spritz.  I know most people love those but I would probably use it rarely. Perhaps some other options will be showing up...

Respected Contributor

I agree about the spritz. I use my amazing grace spritz but never use my fresh cream or lemon custard spritzes that came in sets.