Regular Contributor

Re: Someone please tell Josie and Chaz

I totally agree, I can't stand fruit scents either.

Honored Contributor

I’m into foodie scents, not florals.

Super Contributor

I love fruit scents also. Her Vanilla Pear is to die for. and I love tropical. I also love like a vanilla carmel smell as well... Everyone has their own likes and dislikes and so not a big deal, just choose what you like. and let others enjoy the fruit scents. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love the fresh fruit scents and I love Josie’s body butter.  She sells unscented btw.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

What the heck is going on here this weekend? Has anyone noticed the threads closed for replies? Posts that are poofed?

I’m embarrassed for all of us that we can’t hold a civil conversation anymore without hurling insults. 

Because  people cant accept opinions...they take it personal.   Obviously we cant say we like a fragrance,  or dislike a fruit scent.   This is NOT an open discussion for opinions on what works, or does NOT.  That's what causes all this nonsense!   I'm learning to stay away from this forum....I usually try to hear advice from some knowledgeable people still here.  Wish the moderators would a put stop to posters bashing opinions on a product!!  GOSH!! 

Maybe...see ya next year....maybe!

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

What the heck is going on here this weekend? Has anyone noticed the threads closed for replies? Posts that are poofed?

I’m embarrassed for all of us that we can’t hold a civil conversation anymore without hurling insults. 

Because  people cant accept opinions...they take it personal.   Obviously we cant say we like a fragrance,  or dislike a fruit scent.   This is NOT an open discussion for opinions on what works, or does NOT.  That's what causes all this nonsense!   I'm learning to stay away from this forum....I usually try to hear advice from some knowledgeable people still here.  Wish the moderators would a put stop to posters bashing opinions on a product!!  GOSH!! 

Maybe...see ya next year....maybe!

@Dazlin   Beginning to feel the same way. Began a thread the other day that turned into bashing, got off topic and finally asked the mods to delete entire thread. I’m trying to avoid any threads or posting anything that isn’t mundane, yes or no, etc. I dislike having to censor my posts/replies and watch every word so overly sensitive folks are not offended. There are not enough mods to view all these forums and keep the “nasties” away...it should not be necessary. We’re all adults here....well, I hope so.

Valued Contributor

To each her own.

I love her scents.

Respected Contributor

I think the way the post is worded can sometimes annoy the other posters.  When somones writes in a negative way, I feel people react in a negative manner.  If a post is written with positive wording, I, for one, would respond in kind.

If the post had said please tell Josie and Chaz to make more florals and woodsy scents, I think a more positive conversation might have occurred.   Also, when someones says the vendors are missing out on hundreds of dollars of sales, we all know the vendors could really care less.  Those "hundreds" will not keep their company afloat.  They depend on all sales of all fragrances to satisfy the most people.  That is why I thought the poster was kidding.

This time of the year seems to be a stressful time for so many.  There is so much to do and so little time.  The demands are numerous and when we sit down to read this forum, it is nice to read positive and upbeat writings.  JMO -- Smiley Happy

Contributor

Do you know where both Chaz and Josie miss the mark including Philosophy? They don't have any scents that would appeal to men. I have wanted for a while to give a Philosophy set of say Fresh Cream to a girlfriend and then something from the line to her husband. But right now scents are called snowlace and French Cream and other girly-sounding names that would make her husband feel like it was girl stuff. And I doubt that he would use them. I'm not saying it needs to smell like wood or musk but there must be some alternative so that we can give these items to men.
Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I love fruit scents! Keep it up!

Me too!