Esteemed Contributor

Re: Someone please tell Josie and Chaz

@riley1 wrote:

@jannabelle1 - It seems that when someone doesn't like something these days, whether it be a beauty product or food product, the manufacturers should stop making it.

Lol! Exactly @riley1,.  "Stop the World, I do not like the direction in which it turns!". 

p.s. I don't use Josie's anything, but LOVE fragrances in Chaz' products. Especially with fruit and herbs aroma, Fresh and delicious!  

Respected Contributor

I had Josie's mango scented body butter and I could not get enough of it!  It was absolutely the best!!  I put it on every night so I could smell it as I drifted off to sleep.  It was wonderful.

Honored Contributor

I prefer no scent to fruit scent.

Trusted Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

That I do NOT want to smell like a piece of FRUIT!  I can't be the only one. They miss hundreds of dollars in sales alone from me cos their kits/seasonals contain fruit scents!!!

Or you can just tell them yourself.

Honored Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

Irrelevant to post, and rather rude...

@Sassyboo3.  Saying you don't like fruit scents is rude?  To whom or what....fruit?  It's undoubtedly relevant to the poster who doesn't like it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Obviously, those scents are working for a lot of people.  Those two brands have a huge following.  I love several "fruit" scents, but I don't insist that others share my choice in scents.  There are lots of options available.`

Honored Contributor

I like the fruity, herby scents----some are awful and many are delicious!!!!

Regular Contributor

Josie always offers an unscented one for those who prefer it.

Valued Contributor

@patofl wrote:

Josie always offers an unscented one for those who prefer it.

@patofl- Yes, i don't understand the point of the complaint.  Chaz also makes 2 different scent-free cleansing conditioners; his 319 line has many products and all are scent-free.  

Respected Contributor

I'll take a fresh natural fruit scent over the old fashioned cloying flower scents any day.  No one forces you to buy from these 2 vendors.