QVC Customer Care

Re: Someone please tell Josie and Chaz

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Esteemed Contributor

@jannabelle1 - It seems that when someone doesn't like something these days, whether it be a beauty product or food product, the manufacturers should stop making it.

Honored Contributor

@Sassyboo3  I believe Josie and Chaz enjoy variety and try to please many people not just one.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

What the heck is going on here this weekend? Has anyone noticed the threads closed for replies? Posts that are poofed?

I’m embarrassed for all of us that we can’t hold a civil conversation anymore without hurling insults. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

What the heck is going on here this weekend? Has anyone noticed the threads closed for replies? Posts that are poofed?

I’m embarrassed for all of us that we can’t hold a civil conversation anymore without hurling insults. 

@Shanus.  Haven't really noticed any threads closed although I haven't really looked for them.

Threads also get closed when there are disparaging remarks about the hosts. They aren't always closed because posters start fighting.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus.  Haven't really noticed any threads closed although I haven't really looked for them.

Threads also get closed when there are disparaging remarks about the hosts. They aren't always closed because posters start fighting.

@proudlyfromNJ.  There are many reasons threads are closed and posts are deleted. None of them are for good behavior.

Honored Contributor

Touché @santorini Touché! 😜 🤙

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ.  There are many reasons threads are closed and posts are deleted. None of them are for good behavior.

@Shanus.  Ok then.

Respected Contributor

I think Sassyblue was just kidding!  Who would even begin to think such an idea would be passed along to one of QVC's key vendors?  The person delivering the info would be laughed at by Josie and/or Chaz.  They are making millions from the sale of fruit fragrances and they should worry about losing her hundreds because she doesn't like them?

I really feel Sassyblue was playing with us to see how we would react. Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

Count me among those who love fruit scents.  Especiall tropical fruits.  That's why I don't buy any philosophy.  All their stuff is either dessert scented (vanilla, chocolate, other assorted pastries...) or floral.  I wish Josie would make more tropical or citrus fruit type scents, for winter everyone is only doing peppermint and rarely a cramberry.