Regular Contributor

Someone please tell Josie and Chaz

That I do NOT want to smell like a piece of FRUIT!  I can't be the only one. They miss hundreds of dollars in sales alone from me cos their kits/seasonals contain fruit scents!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Someone please tell Josie and Chaz

I love fruit scents! Keep it up!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Irrelevant to post, and rather rude...

Respected Contributor

Then what...vegetables?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor

I prefer unscented "lotions and potions", but others prefer scented. As long as there are options offered, I'm happy.  Smiley Wink

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Super Contributor

I love the fruit scents.   Perfumey scents can give me bad headaches, but never the

fruit scents.  If you don't like them, buy her other scents.  She has plenty of them!

Respected Contributor

I LOVE fruit scents!  Keep it up, Josie and Chaz!  Fortunately there are lots of choices for everyone so if you don't like fruit scents, choose another one.  Don't tell them to STOP making fruit scents just because YOU don't like them!  That's a little selfish in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

I wanted the body cream and the oil, but nothing in plain vanilla.  Was looking for a set, but its mostly fruits, which I dont care for.  There's one set of vanilla apricot with the fragrance, I might've tried, but that's on back order.  But I'm afraid I might hate the apricot, so I'm not taking a chance and have wait on back order besides.   I looked on her own site, but no sets of plain vanilla with the oil...oh well.

Does anyone know when she'll be on again. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry to step on anyone's toes here, but what is up with the "I don't like....", therefore vendors should make changes to accomodate "me". If you don't like the scents offered by a vendor, maybe you should go to "Suggestion Box" and ask (without screaming) for some other scents, or find their Facebook pages and make a calm suggestion there. "Someone" is not going to do that for you - and please remember to ask politely instead of telling them what they should do for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassyboo3 - So why not just buy the unscented variety?