Valued Contributor

Re: Someone Please Talk Me Out Of This

On 9/22/2014 wvumountiefan said:
On 9/22/2014 Cardamom said: No, no Jordan. You don't want the Bobbi Brown palette. You want the Lorac Mega Pro palette coming out in just a couple weeks!! Smiley Wink. LOL. Seriously, this is keeping me from buying any make up. I want that mega palette!!!!!!
Have not tried this brand. Can you tell me more? I'm very interested!
Lorac is a wonderful brand. Carol Shaw is the make up artist behind it. They used to sell at Sephora but it's now only at Ulta and Kohl's I believe. The shadows are buttery soft, blendable and highly pigmented. They look beautiful on the eyes and all are completely wearable shades. Check out YouTube. There are tons of reviews on the very popular Lorac Pro. There is a very popular tag video in which people tell their favorite palettes, it's called the Perfect Palette tag and many many many people rated the Lorac pro their favorite. I think it probably got the most votes! I have it and the Unzipped palette. The new Mega pro coming out is double in size to her pro palettes. There is a Pro and Pro 2. The pro palettes as well as the mega pro are half matte and half shimmer. Her shimmer is lovely! Not glittery. Shimmery. They look wet. You can use them wet too. I use them wet and dry as liners.
Honored Contributor

Thanks to those with their kind and helpful replies. I'm going to skip this palette but will still watch the BB show tonight. I can always learn something new!
Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 jordan2 said: Thanks to those with their kind and helpful replies. I'm going to skip this palette but will still watch the BB show tonight. I can always learn something new!

If you feel sad about not buying it just remember that holiday season is coming just around the corner and there will be lots and lots of new palettes for that time of year

Valued Contributor

On 9/22/2014 CouponQueen said:

Can you afford it without split payments? Will it take $ away from something important in your family? Will Hubby or SO be upset..and will you hide the purchase?

Is your savings account healthy? If those are answered the correct way honestly..then get it..but if not..then maybe you should skip this time.

I COULD afford it. not TAKE anything away from my family, hubby NEVER gets upset (I WORK also) and NO HIDING in this family. Even though I answeedr all those questions the correct way, Do I want it badly enough to spend the money on it? Is the real question.

I KNOW your weakness, I have it too. STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, breathe and then decide.

Trusted Contributor

Get something from Sonja kashuk at Target instead.$19.99

eye couture
Choose from two palettes; the seasonal palette with a range of colorful shades and the core palette that is compromised of your essential matte neutral shades. The formulas have are extremely blendable with a velvety soft touch and superior color release. Eye on Neutral palette is fragrance and paraben free.

Trusted Contributor

Photo: The one palette you need this Fall: It's the Bobbi Brown Smokey Nudes Eye Palette ($78) and we've got our review & swatches here for you: http://www.beautezine.com/bobbi-brown-smokey-nudes-eye-palette-2/ heres the ($78) BB palette

Trusted Contributor

Choose from two palettes; the seasonal palette with a range of colorful shades and the core palette that is compromised of your essential matte neutral shades. The formulas have are extremely blendable with a velvety soft touch and superior color release. Eye on Neutral palette is fragrance and paraben free. $19.99

Trusted Contributor

Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 poregirl said:

http://www.hardcandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/TopTenTrendsetters-60890-H1.jpg

HARDY CANDY Birthday suit palette

Where is Hard Candy even sold? I've never seen it anywhere

Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 RyBelle said:
On 9/22/2014 poregirl said:

http://www.hardcandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/TopTenTrendsetters-60890-H1.jpg

HARDY CANDY Birthday suit palette

Where is Hard Candy even sold? I've never seen it anywhere

Walmart