Honored Contributor

Re: Someone Please Talk Me Down Or I'm About to Buy...

I would pass. You have enough 

Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.  

I wouldn't want face powders mixed in with (especially glittery) eyeshadows.  That would drive me nuts.

The brushes alone are rather *tween* looking.  Add the price of decent eye shadow brushes (and an eyeliner brush).

The blush itself is virtually useless--it's so small and narrow.  It will end up with silver, blue, and violet sparkles--to help make it *pop*.

Trusted Contributor

I have recently promised myself that I will use up or throw away what I already have, before I buy more NEW items!  I've done quite well with the promise so far, so if you really want my opinion, I would use up what I already have!!!   Best of luck, and let us know what you decided!

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse 

But do I? (g)  This is a unique, neutral-cool palette and I can use all of it Smiley Happy  Oh, and too  late.  It will be here Friday.

Honored Contributor

On my monitor the colors lean neutral-cool which is what I am.  I guess if my monitor is all wrong and they're warm, I can send it back.  That bronzer maaaaay have a smidgen too much yellow in it  but I think it will work.  Everything else is fine.  No, I'd wear all those shades in the summer.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm 

Okie dokey LOL  I'll enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 

I couldn't use up what I already have if I put a face on daily Smiley Surprised  This just really caught my eye.  It will be here Friday

Honored Contributor

Used two of the eyeshadows today...brown and light tan/gold.  

Two of the shadows are pressed glitter.  Didn't realize that and I'm not a fan of pressed glitter.  Will have to pick up the colors first and wet with setting spray.  Looking forward to using more of the palette.