Respected Contributor

Amazing what women make up on this forum. Why?? I have used Purity for years and just opened a new one and it's just as good as ever. The poster and her minions need to find a hobby.

Respected Contributor
On 10/17/2014 momcat said:

Amazing what women make up on this forum. Why?? I have used Purity for years and just opened a new one and it's just as good as ever. The poster and her minions need to find a hobby.

Irony
Trusted Contributor
Quite a few postings concern changes in the formulation of their favorite products. I'd never read the reviews on Purity and decided to take a look. You'd be surprised to find that the overwhelming majority of reviews are decidedly negative. The consensus is that Purity contains too many superfluous irritants. Again, an embarrassing oversight, I'd never read the list of ingredients. I cannot disagree with Paula or any of the other authors. Read them yourself, look up some of the weeds and trees that make up a good proportion of active ingredients , you'll be as shocked as I was. I can't blame my allergic reactions on serums and creams when I begin , twice a day with odd things notorious for adverse reactions. So, I studied the ingredient list of TATCHA cleanser again and approximated it with pure oils, readily available at decent prices. Boy oh boy do I feel less than bright in this matter. Here I am whining because some people, as you pointed out, are finding differences in Purity. I don't know if what they are reporting is even true. Of primary importance Is the fact that I know better, should have made a different choice years ago when the preference for Purity began. Lesson Learned! Black pepper? Sage? And the list goes on and on and becomes more bizarre!
Super Contributor

Just bought some new bottles for the bathrooms in various sizes, depending on how much is used. They are still very nice. I believe a few years ago, they passed some law on using certain chemicals in products with perfumes, and the companies had to remove some of them. Tova's perfumes suffered from that also, so it may not be all the new companies fault. Christine may have had to do that also if she had kept her company.

Valued Contributor

Ponds cleansers are the bomb!!! Gave up on Purity after developing milia and a change (for me) in the formula.

Respected Contributor

I like Purity too and hope they don't change it. Last November they offered the two 32 oz. bottles of Purity at a great price and I still have some left in my second bottle. I do hope they offer that again, it was a great deal.

Valued Contributor
I use purity at night to take off my makeup and tatcha in the morning to clean and exfoliate.