Honored Contributor

Charlotte Tilbury and Essence

CT.jpg

Essence.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm    . the Pillow Talk compact looks interesting.   However, I was unable to locate  it on the Charlotte Tilbury website.  Where did you find it?  TIA

Honored Contributor

Very pretty!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Boehm Collector That is from Trendmood's Instagram (she post about new makeup/skincare).  I don't think it is available yet.  She often posts sneak peaks before the items are available on any website.  If I remember correctly, it said it was coming soon.  A lot of times you can find things on her page before they're available for sale.  

Super Contributor

Really pretty.

Honored Contributor

Hi @monicakm .  How are you feeling?  On a scale from 1-10?

Do you use any Essence products?  Their Lash Princess is my favorite mascara and it has a cult following.  I recently ordered their Pretty Natural Hydrating Foundation (in a tube).  Haven't tried it yet.  I wouldn't mind trying their other products.  

Honored Contributor

Hi  @San Antonio Gal 

On a scale of 1-10, right now a 7.  The last two PT rounds I got someone new.  She believes in making you cry before she says "ok, you can stop".  She has set me way back with Wed and Fri treatments.  I won't let her do my PT again.

No, I have never used an Essence product.  My granddaughter's first mascara was Lash Princess.  I gave her a tube of Rare Beauty for Christmas and she's hooked but I don't know if her mom will continue to buy it for her.  I need to find out because I'll buy it for her if my daughter won't.