Respected Contributor

My mom always said to use frozen metal spoons.  Never tried it, or witch hazel.  

Super Contributor

@OooLaLa @Thanks for posting about this product. I ordered it from Amazon, and then found it on clearance at TJMaxx! I am well stocked to use it morning & night!

I agree that given a fair trial it shows promise. 
Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

This thread is hilarious...what we do to get rid of puffiness...lol!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I'm seriously thinking about going under the knife but meanwhile, I'll use my The Ordinary caffeine and my frozen (I think it's jade) undereye stones and roller thingy (sigh)

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I had laser skin tightening done to my eyes. That made such a difference. Also had a 'laser lift' done to the rest of my face and neck years ago. That was the best thing I ever invested my money in for a cosmetic thing. Laser  tightening is recommended for light to moderate skin laxity, not for someone who has severely sagging, bagging skin.

Super Contributor

Re: Solved: Puffy Eyes

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee @Would you be so kind as to tell me why type of laser was used? Two years ago,  I tried a course Venus Legacy radio frequency with pulsed electromagnetic something. and although I had pretty good results, to keep those required monthly visits. It was where I was comfortable at the time.

But no,! I would like to look into laser skin tightening/ lift. Any info or advice you would like to share, I would appreciate; and if there is not, I would understand that, too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Solved: Puffy Eyes

[ Edited ]

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@SilleeMee @Would you be so kind as to tell me why type of laser was used? Two years ago,  I tried a course Venus Legacy radio frequency with pulsed electromagnetic something. and although I had pretty good results, to keep those required monthly visits. It was where I was comfortable at the time.

But no,! I would like to look into laser skin tightening/ lift. Any info or advice you would like to share, I would appreciate; and if there is not, I would understand that, too.

@cantdrive55 

The derm used a YAG laser everywhere except my upper lids where instead they used Thermage RF. I went through six once-monthly treatments with the laser. The Thermage was done with two treatments. I was in my late 40's when I had that done. I'm 65 now. Lasers can reduce fat in the skin so that type of treatment needs to be evaluated before being done. I would suggest a consult to see what is best for your particular concerns. Sometimes people won't need the full six-month course and will experience good results with fewer treatments...just depends. I have since gone back and had Fraxel around my eyes...that keeps them fresh looking. 

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee You're the best, thank you💐

Honored Contributor

You're welcome. @cantdrive55  Good luck with whatever you decide to do...or not.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I think my puffiness looked a "little" better today.  I used two products today.  I've had this from Milk Makeup and keep it in my mini skincare fridge.  Don't think it really did much, if any, good but it sure feels nice and soothing being cold.

Milk.JPG

I also recently bought some caffeine drops from The Ordinary.  Those two together made a little difference.  Keep both in the makeup fridge.

caffeine.JPG