Respected Contributor

Soft focus Satin Bronzer Surpise!

[ Edited ]

Physician Formula Butter Bronzer Murumura Butter Bronzer at 14.99 at Ulta I

purhased it with the 3.50 off coupon. I have highend matte Bronzers but I had to try PF's and am pleasantly surprised. I have had it for a few wk's but just tryed it on when someone mentioned it today in a post.

It comes in 2 shades, one is light & the other is just Bronzer. The light is for fair skin & I would say the Bronzer shade is for light/med. to med. skin types. I wish they would come out with deeper shades for darker skin tones. I am light/med.

This is not for women who do not like scents in their products. It has a strong coconut beachy scent which I love. Its so creamy & blends beautiful. It has a soft focus satin finish. Its a very natural look when blended as a contour. I can get that natural look with a light hand with a few of my matte bronzers. But this is goof proof. I think it beautiful with a nice warm soft focus.

For you beauties who have tryed it...What are your thoughts compared to other bronzers?

PS When I got it home after purchasing, I kept thinking it would be too light so I was thinking of returning not opened. Opened it! and it appears a bit deeper when applied.

Respected Contributor

Re: Soft focus Satin Bronzer Surpise!

I got this a few months back and it is a good bronzer. It blends easily and does not look muddy on me. I don't mind the scent either.