Honored Contributor

Didn't that model's skin look awfully red and painful while demonstrating that product?

Honored Contributor

Re: Sobel Gycolic Presentation

@rms1954 wrote:

Didn't that model's skin look awfully red and painful while demonstrating that product?

@rms1954    Didn't see the presentation.....BUT, it's really important to do a "test patch" for any new product...   Maybe they didn't have time (???)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I caught a few minutes of this presentation, but I didn't see the model.

The vendor, though, and I don't know who he is, looked very strange, and  certainly not a good example of youthful, good-looking skin.

I've never heard of this brand before, but based on the vendor's appearance alone, I'm not interested.

Honored Contributor

30% GA peel is very strong no matter how you use it. The Ordinary (a much better price btw) makes one and I tried it. My skin got burned and I followed the directions. Never again.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

30% GA peel is very strong no matter how you use it. The Ordinary (a much better price btw) makes one and I tried it. My skin got burned and I followed the directions. Never again.

It was so red it did look burned.  But she reapplied it on top of already one application.  I don't know why she would do that.  You only leave it on 2 minutes and splash off after that.  

Honored Contributor

I use The Ordinary Peel (the red one) a couple times a month and follow up with extra Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Oil. No problems. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I used TO's BHA/AHA ONE time and I thought it was going to melt my skin right off my face and I don't really have a sensitive face.  Won't be trying that one again.