Honored Contributor

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?

@Drythe wrote:

Still loving Drunken Elephant and just purchased at 20% off with dermstore anniversary sale.

Know it's pricey, but it doesn't break me out, plays well with Retin-A, and I've never had one go bad.

@Drythe I was wondering if any of the DE devotees saw that sale on dermstore. I almost posted about it but I'm tired of always posting about the sales, lol. I know they had my One Love Organics on sale for 25% off so I got a few of my beloved facial cleansing oils. OLO products very rarely get sales so I must take advantage of them when I can!

Super Contributor

I love Chronoderm Vit C 10% here on QVC. It is a fresh pore where you make it fresh and put it on. My skin has improved dramatically I love it. This and Pauls Choice is a winning combo! Clear beautiful skin

Respected Contributor

I've used Paula's Choice for a long time but I'm going to try the Timeless when I run out. 

Frequent Contributor

I use Timeless C + E + Ferulic and I love it.  Very reasonably priced and it works!

Respected Contributor

My best Vit.C results come from Perricone's Vit.C Ester. Great value on the Q for that and Vit.C Ester Eye Serum.

Super Contributor

I'm always curious to hear what people are using too.  Are any of you having luck with removal or brightening of melasma? I'm using Paula's Choice's last TSV and then the retinol and ferulic acid serum and moisturizer from Dr. Gross and it seems to be helping, but know a Vitamin C serum added in would help even more.  I've been using Dr. Gross for some time and it's helped and Paula's Choice 2% BHA twice a day is helping with it as well as hormonal break-outs so far, so I'm hoping it'll help with the melasma as well.  I tried Nia 114 (numbers may be incorrect) at the same time as my SIL years ago and it worked wonders on her melasma and seemed to help mine some, but I can't afford to use it regularly.  I'm allergic to hydroquinone so I can't go that route.  Anyhow, definitely say it a C serum has helped with spots or melasma, k! Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Another vote here for Avalon Organics Vitality Serum.  I've used it for at least 10 years, every morning -- buy it at my supermarket in the organics dept.  AO has a line of Vitamin C products including cleansers and creams.  Good stuff!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

For the past 2 years I've been using Skin Medica C with E complex.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Montana wrote:

Isomers Illumi-Bright Vitamin C & Ferulic Skin Booster. Not using a separate C serum.  

^ Ditto. Like @ Montana says. Isomers Illumi-Bright Vitamin C with Ferulic.

Love using this so much better then just Vitamin C alone, and it performs so much better too.

Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice Vit. C serum.  Have been using her products since 1995.