Respected Contributor

So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?

I know...old topic.  But I'm always switching around on the vit. C serums.  The last one I used wasn't a "C" serum, but had some in it, and some collagen, from Consult Beaute.  Before that I used JJLabs serum.  I tried Madd Hippie a couple of times, but that seemed to ball up on me.   So anyway..I'd love to hear what everyone is using lately.Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?

[ Edited ]

Isomers Illumi-Bright Vitamin C & Ferulic Skin Booster. Not using a separate C serum.  

Honored Contributor

I use two. Elizabeth Grants and Serious Skincare. 

Super Contributor

I have been using Serious Skin Care C-serums etc.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am loving the one from Timeless skincare.  I use the vit C, E, and ferulic acid serum.

Slightly off topic but recently also added the Matrylx Synthe 6 and absolutely loving that as well!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I use one from Avalon. Jet dot com has it for around $11 for one ounce.

AOVITCSERUM_large.jpg

Honored Contributor

I went back to Paula's choice but I just get the trial sizes when there is a sale, that way I don't have to worry about it going bad or crystalizing before I can use it up. I still look around at others occasionally but nothing excites me so far. Wish NCN would go back to her original formula and pump dispenser but that ain't going to happen. Oh well.

Honored Contributor

Still loving Drunken Elephant and just purchased at 20% off with dermstore anniversary sale.

Know it's pricey, but it doesn't break me out, plays well with Retin-A, and I've never had one go bad.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

I haven't found one that doesn't break me out after a few days 😢
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Right now I am using 40 Carrots Vitamin C serum that I picked up for cheap at TJ Maxx.  It's ok, smells good and is light and soaks in.  

My favorite is Ole Henricksen Vitamin C serum that I usually get at Sephora but it's a little pricey and I can't really afford it right now.  

I have also used Lumene vitamin C serum from CVS but I wasn't really attracted to it and probably will not buy it it again.  

I do like Garnier Vitamin C products as well and they are reasonably priced.