Respected Contributor

So we can't write a second review on different scent on Evine??

Gosh...I ordered different scents in body creams, and soaps, and since I posted a review several months ago on a different scent I wanted to write about the new ones I've tried. But you cant...only once! So stupid! I guess it doesn't matter if you love a certain scent, and wish to express. Evine sure has some annoying ways.
Honored Contributor

Re: So we can't write a second review on different scent on Evine??

I'm not sure why you're complaining about Evine on the QVC boards but the same situation exists here and, I believe, at HSN.  One review per item number per customer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

No kachina..your incorrect...Im always able to leave a review every time I re- order . In fact, hsn sends me emails to review on the same product no matter how many times I've ordered. Also, in case you haven't noticed, we post on qvc forum about anything from anywhere. SHEEEESH!!
Honored Contributor

@Dazlin,You did let them know you were displeased?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
No kachina..your incorrect...Im always able to leave a review every time I re- order . In fact, hsn sends me emails to review on the same product no matter how many times I've ordered. Also, in case you haven't noticed, we post on qvc forum about anything from anywhere. SHEEEESH!!

@Dazlin What @Kachina624 may have meant is when multiple scents have the same item number and you purchase more than one.  QVC does not allow separate reviews under that one item number.  I was once very frustrated by that -- I ordered a Philosophy set in Sweet Vanilla Fig, and another one in their new Honey Cream something.  I think SVF is sensational, while the HC was absolutely horrible.  But I could not review them separately.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dalian  I don't know but I get constant solicitations from Evine and HSN to write reviews on items I've already reviewed but when I bring up the item to review, it says I've already reviewed it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dazlin: I haven't been able to write another review for Philsophy  Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion in the last several years! You can be sure I've reordered it. I've written and called QVC . . . but nada, nope, no way. Those two bottles are not inexpensive when purchased, but the Q doesn't seem to feel they are worthy of my review. I find that irritating. If they want my money, I want to write a review and ask, "Why have you left out the pump?" 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So often you change your opinion of a product after you've used it awhile, either better or worse.  I like the way Amazon lets you amend your review. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624, that happens to me also. I think their system must send a request after a certain period of time after your purchase. They may not have a way of knowing that a review was already posted. 

Honored Contributor

Do you really want your opinion read?  Post it here, as the title of the post.  Like "new Philosophy whatever is shipped without pump."  Or "Evine's whatever scent smells rancid."  I rarely read more than a couple reviews, but I read these boards religiously.  Even if people don't read your entire post here, they will absorb the title as they skim by. And be fair, just because you don't like something doesn't mean there's something wrong with it.  (P.S., I'm a nut about Philosophy with no pumps, drives me crazy.  I have to transfer products all the time.)