Contributor

So upset with Philosophy and my recent order :(

As I mentioned in a previous post, I ordered a lilac blossom gel. When I received it, it smells nothing like lilac. I swear it is filled with Unconditional Love as I have a sample of that and it smells just like it. (and I do not like it at all) When I called Phil and spoke to 'Sandy', she said to send it back to her attention and would compare it against one that she had there and 'look into' refunding my money. Well, I boxed this awful gel up and when I got to the P.O., it would cost me 9.97 to send it back!!!! She said UPS wouldn't be much cheaper-and I was sending it parcel post 5-7 day delivery! It is totally not worth it to lose $10 on this bad smelling gel.

I wish Phil could include a return postage label like the Q does that includes a discounted shipping price-I would be willing to pay the 5.95 I paid to get the stuff delivered to me just to return it back to them. And when they smell this stuff and agree it's not lilac, they should refund my money and return the postage to me or send me a correct one.

Has anyone ever had Phil to send them a postage paid label? I'm thinking of calling them back today and speaking to a Supervisor. This experience has really soured me in ordering directly from them. I know it's only a $20 bottle of gel, but I'm really disappointed. {#emotions_dlg.crying} Do you think I'm being unreasonable?