Honored Contributor

Re: So tired of Beekman, Jose Maran

@Tricolor wrote:

I do like both lines but I can't get over Josie's overly bronze skin.  No way is she getting that dark with a self tanner. Tanned skin from the sun is damaged skin. Just don't get her obsession with being that dark.

@Tricolor I don't either, but years ago I worked with a young lady, very atractive, but she used to get so tanned that it was just ridiculous! I asked her why she thought that was so attractive, and she said being tanned makes you look skinnier and healthier and it gives you the look of vibrancy...I told her well you better be careful that you don't get skin cancer from all of that laying out......Josie probably thinks the same thing. I don't get it!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@atat00 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

When I see the  Beekman "boys" on, I always say to myself:  how much lip balm does one need that they sell this stuff in a 10 pack?  One tube lasts me like a year.

Also, it always seems Josh is trying to get camera attention from Dr. Brent.  Not a good look.

yes- on both counts!  I must have over 10 tubes of lip balm from all the kits I bought.  I swear one tube lasts me a year and I reapply several times a day!  I skipped some auto-delivery shipments because I have way too much in my linen closets.

Yeah, I've noticed Josh speaking up a lot more.  Good for him because he used to be so quiet.  Hope it's all good on their end because it is a bit noticeable.

I have a lot of friends who love the lip balm so these large sets are a very good value for me. They have smaller sets for those that don't want the larger sets. Something for everyone!

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I do like both lines but I can't get over Josie's overly bronze skin.  No way is she getting that dark with a self tanner. Tanned skin from the sun is damaged skin. Just don't get her obsession with being that dark.

@Tricolor  -  I just watched a video from the other day.  I wonder if she is indeed getting that dark from the sun?  That's a lot of being out in the sun - not good.  

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Tricolor I don't either, but years ago I worked with a young lady, very atractive, but she used to get so tanned that it was just ridiculous! I asked her why she thought that was so attractive, and she said being tanned makes you look skinnier and healthier and it gives you the look of vibrancy...I told her well you better be careful that you don't get skin cancer from all of that laying out......Josie probably thinks the same thing. I don't get it!

@CANDLEQUEEN, I grew up in the 50's and 60's when a tan was so fashionable. I would never expose myself to the sun anymore. We are so much better educated and you would think Josie would know better. She has beautiful skin now and would hate to see her ruin it. Oh well to each his own I guess.

Honored Contributor

I am just thankful that  that Clairasonic face brush went out of business! That was just OVERKILL on QVC.  GOOD BYE TO THAT!

Valued Contributor

I agree and I'd add Issac and Graver to the list.

Respected Contributor

I turned on the TV and it was Teri Conn and Josie.  Josie was in a dress cut way too low for daytime TV.  It was rediculous.  Also I think it would be a better show for Beekman if it was just the Doctor minus the other guy and the goats. We get that there is some goat milk in their products but seeing the actual goats is kind of silly to me.  They are cute though.  It seems like a corny sales pitch with the goats, farmer john, and the farm and neighbors. Hearing what is in them and what they could do for me is what I want to hear.   Why did the doctor go through medical school etc. just to sell bath and body products. Maybe I missed where he could not find a Doctor job.    

Frequent Contributor

I agree. I bought 1802 Violet Wisteria scent. I have to say it is much better than Josie's body butter. I dissolves right into the skin with no greasy feeling. The boys have me as a new neighbor.

Respected Contributor

@WVRhyter   Hi ...  have you tried Korres?  Out of the 3, that is my favorite.  It's the most moisturizing, IMO.  They have a TS on HSN this Sat.  I am on AD for 4 or 5 of their products/sets.