Regular Contributor

So tired of Beekman, Jose Maran

Personally, I think that Beekman, Jose Maran are on the air too much.  We need a new company to come into the picture.  I love the goats though....but that's really the only reason I can stay tuned into the show.

Honored Contributor

Re: So tired of Beekman, Jose Maran

[ Edited ]

@Islandqueen1    It would be so nice to see other brand names.  I did a little researach on Kylie Skin by Kylie Jenner and she offers very clean ingredients.  I purchased a 4 pc. travel kit and the vanilla milk toner is pure heaven and a really nice cream moisturizer.  Her foam facial cleanser -- you only need one pump for your whole face. Or other brands like the Ordinary.  We definitely need to see a change/addition to.  Ahh, the goats!

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Me Too..............so I just don't watch.  Not saying products aren't good - but NOT as good as vendor(s) claim.

So tired of the same over and over song & dance re: products.

(constant body rubbing disgusting)

Honored Contributor

@Islandqueen1    Please add Philosophy to your list.  I literally cringe when any of these presentations come on. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Agree.  I liked the Farmhouse Fresh products that were introduced recently, and they support a farm animal sanctuary.  One can order directly from them; they have a lot more product that the Q offers.  Really lovely scents and textures.

Super Contributor

@Islandqueen1 

Agreed!!  Both brands get too much air time for sure.

Even though I like both brands, especially Josie Maran, I feel like not only are there too many presentations, but the items sold are always the same old stuff.  How many body butters, bars of soap, etc. can one person own!!

Super Contributor

I wish they would have another Sunday Riley show. I tried the Retinol A serum
And really like it. I would like to try some more of the line.
Honored Contributor

Beekman = BORING

Respected Contributor

I don't watch either brand. There's something about putting goats milk on my lips and skin that I can't get past and for my skin to be "juicy" and using "face butter" is just not for me  I know it's not real butter but just the name

Trusted Contributor

@Islandqueen1 Amen to that !