Respected Contributor

Re: So sad, I am on my last bit of SHP. :(

That's the thing with the seasonals. If you find one that really works for you, you can only stock up so much. I hope you can figure something out to hold you over until the summer seasonals are coming out.

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Drythe said:

I'm sorry to hear this and would be happy to send you one of mine. I know I was a PIG. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Let me know if you figure out how to work it.

oh Drythe, that is so sweet of you but you enjoy yours. Wait, how much DID you get?? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I will check out Ebay but I'm a bit scared about purchasing from there. I never, ever thought I would but I am kind of desperate.

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 HappyDaze said:

I'm sorry to hear this and would be happy to send you one of mine. I know I was a PIG. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

oh Drythe, that is so sweet of you but you enjoy yours. Wait, how much DID you get?? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I will check out Ebay but I'm a bit scared about purchasing from there. I never, ever thought I would but I am kind of desperate.

Plenty. Let's say I won't run out before if comes around again! {#emotions_dlg.blush} OINK!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 lrmuffin said:

Hi, HappyDaze. I have a full 16 oz. and a fourth of one. I'm mixing with BGT to make it last. I'm wondering how much SHP to order in June. If I knew he was using the special honey complex in future, I wouldn't horde as much as I going to . Chaz knows this one is a winner. Do you think he has plans to use it in future in a core formula?

I am not sure, I sure hope so. I was disappointed that he didn't include it in the SHL CC but did include it in the ancillary products. Strange!

Honored Contributor

Plenty. Let's say I won't run out before if comes around again! {#emotions_dlg.blush} OINK!

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Little piggy! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 luvingit said: You can buy mine. I was going sell it on ebay

Thanks for the offer! I am going to check out ebay. Did you not like it?

Super Contributor

On 3/25/2015 luvingit said: You can buy mine. I was going sell it on ebay

Thanks for the offer! I am going to check out ebay. Did you not like it?

I think too much protein for me. I'm sticking to a couple of cores. Let me know. I can give you one of my emails.
Occasional Contributor

What is SHP?

Valued Contributor

Summer honey peach

Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 lrmuffin said:

Hi, HappyDaze. I have a full 16 oz. and a fourth of one. I'm mixing with BGT to make it last. I'm wondering how much SHP to order in June. If I knew he was using the special honey complex in future, I wouldn't horde as much as I going to . Chaz knows this one is a winner. Do you think he has plans to use it in future in a core formula?

Many of us want SHP to become a core formula. I also recall signing a petition to make SHP a core formula.