Respected Contributor

Re: So sad, I am on my last bit of SHP. :(

On 4/3/2015 deja vu said:

I got a 16oz bottle from ebay couple months ago....I was looking for FTPear because I missed out on the Cleanser, but I did get all the styling products to go with the pear....I mostly just use the 613 now.

I'm kind of saving it to see if he brings the styling products to go with the peach ?

Sorry and Good-luck....

It would be great if the SHP styling products are also offered in SHP but not sure that this would happen. If they are available they may just be on the Chaz Dean site and not on QVC. At least I am thinking that it may be similar to what is available of prior seasonals currently. QVC is only selling the cleansing conditioners in the prior seasonals and if you want to order the RTM or oil you have to purchase them from Chaz's site. If Chaz does indeed decide to sell SHP mousse and SHP styling crème I would imagine that they will be more expensive than if they were offered on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I got a 16oz bottle from ebay couple months ago....I was looking for FTPear because I missed out on the Cleanser, but I did get all the styling products to go with the pear....I mostly just use the 613 now.

I'm kind of saving it to see if he brings the styling products to go with the peach ?

Sorry and Good-luck....

yeah, I agree with Susan, probably not going to see the past seasonals in the styling products but you just never know!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/3/2015 HappyDaze said:

Sorry and Good-luck....

yeah, I agree with Susan, probably not going to see the past seasonals in the styling products but you just never know!

Oh well, I'll keep a look out for them...but won't be upset if it does not happen. I'll just keep mixing like a mad scientist.

But that SHP sure does smell good in my hair all day....didn't get to use the FTP, CC, but I like the scent in the styling products,oil,SC,mousse, but those scents don't last in my hair.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

What is SHP?

Valued Contributor

On 4/6/2015 cuddlesmama said:

What is SHP?

Summer Honey Peach

Respected Contributor

This is off topic, but just wanted to tell HappyDaze about my latest experiment. I have taken a break from tea tree. I have been using fig, and I have to say I think I agree with you that tea tree may be a little too astringent for my hair. Or maybe, fig just has the extra moisture my hair needs right now. I have been doing more color treatments on my hair. I may be getting a gallon of fig this year.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Hilary77 said: This is off topic, but just wanted to tell HappyDaze about my latest experiment. I have taken a break from tea tree. I have been using fig, and I have to say I think I agree with you that tea tree may be a little too astringent for my hair. Or maybe, fig just has the extra moisture my hair needs right now. I have been doing more color treatments on my hair. I may be getting a gallon of fig this year.

ah interesting! I think that tea tree is great but I think for some of us, long-term use could become a problem. I wouldn't mind incorporating it back in to my routine at some point if I find a good deal but perhaps only once every third or fourth cleanse only? I have a bunch of fig left in my gallon. You are free to have it (I'd only ask you pay for shipping) if you are at all interested. It is at least 3/4 of a gallon full.

Honored Contributor

sjk73

I just wanted to say thank you for your kind offer. Too bad someone poofed our posts but I hope you did see my reply to you and my thanks for the kind offer. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

honey brown, it shows you had the last post but when I came into the thread, I don't see a post from you?

Respected Contributor

On 4/6/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 4/6/2015 Hilary77 said: This is off topic, but just wanted to tell HappyDaze about my latest experiment. I have taken a break from tea tree. I have been using fig, and I have to say I think I agree with you that tea tree may be a little too astringent for my hair. Or maybe, fig just has the extra moisture my hair needs right now. I have been doing more color treatments on my hair. I may be getting a gallon of fig this year.

ah interesting! I think that tea tree is great but I think for some of us, long-term use could become a problem. I wouldn't mind incorporating it back in to my routine at some point if I find a good deal but perhaps only once every third or fourth cleanse only? I have a bunch of fig left in my gallon. You are free to have it (I'd only ask you pay for shipping) if you are at all interested. It is at least 3/4 of a gallon full.

I will definitely keep tea tree in my rotation, I just don't think I will use it daily. Thanks for the offer on the fig, but I will pass for now. I'm going to wait to decide which gallon I am getting. I keep changing my mind about my favorites, lol.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!