Honored Contributor

My poor mailman - I had 3 packages arrive today along with my mail.

Em Cosmetics - Masterpiece Rodin eyeshadow palette and Baroque blush.  Haven't tried them on yet but did swatch them on my hand and like them already.  Love the packaging too.

SKINN Cosmetics - TSV cleansers.  So looking forward to trying these out starting tonight.

SKINN Cosmetics - Manuka Honey & C Facial oil.  I'm already a sucker for the packaging.  LOL  Feels expensive and looks luxurious.  Put a drop on the back of my hand and it feels very nice and absorbed quickly.  Will try soon.  I still struggle as to where and how to fit these type of oils into my routine.  I may just look at the bottle! LOL

I needed this pick-me-up today.  

Respected Contributor

@JudyL   Enjoy! I love your excitement. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@JudyL   Enjoy! I love your excitement. Smiley Happy

Thanks @Regal Bee - Hopefully I'll like the products as much as I like the packaging!  HAHA

Valued Contributor

@JudyL I got 2 of the same items as you did today! The SKINN TS cleansers and the Manuka honey oil. I already use the cleansers and love them. So happy to have the large sizes on autoship! Looking forward to trying the manuka honey oil. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL  Enjoy all your fun new beauty items! I get excited when I get something new too🥰

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

A little (or a lot) of retail therapy can sooth the soul temporarily.  Enjoy!

I still maintain that oils go on last as they lock in your other products.  I wouldn't expect an water based product to penetrate an oil based product but oil can penetrate a water based product.  Essences/serums/moisturizers and oils.  

I have on the Em Baroque blush today with Nars Fort de France on top Smiley Happy  It's a monochromatic day.  Colourpop Birthday Wish on the eyes and Too Faced Sunset Crush on the lips.  Oh, Rare Beauty tinted moisturizer.  I'm not into "quick" looks but all these products (plus lashes) were on it 10 minutes and I'm more than "street ready" lol  Why does tinted moisturizer go on faster than liquid foundation? 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

For some of us, packaging (nice packaging) is part of the enjoyment of a new goodie Smiley Happy  I too appreciate nice packaging.  Gosh I'm glad everything isn't boxed in plain black on white boxes!  I use my Tatcha boxes to store skin care bottles.

Honored Contributor

Re: So many packages today!

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

My poor mailman - I had 3 packages arrive today along with my mail.

Em Cosmetics - Masterpiece Rodin eyeshadow palette and Baroque blush.  Haven't tried them on yet but did swatch them on my hand and like them already.  Love the packaging too.

SKINN Cosmetics - TSV cleansers.  So looking forward to trying these out starting tonight.

SKINN Cosmetics - Manuka Honey & C Facial oil.  I'm already a sucker for the packaging.  LOL  Feels expensive and looks luxurious.  Put a drop on the back of my hand and it feels very nice and absorbed quickly.  Will try soon.  I still struggle as to where and how to fit these type of oils into my routine.  I may just look at the bottle! LOL

I needed this pick-me-up today.

Only 3?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - I don't know why tinted moisturizer goes on quicker. I've wondered that too.  I usually don't pay a whole lot of attention to packaging but the Em Cosmetics items and the SKINN oil looked so nice.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 - amazing isn't it?  HAHA