Frequent Contributor

Re: So glad Fall Ginger Pumpkin came back!

On 9/6/2014 Kjelle said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I practically did the Snoopy dance when my oil showed up yesterday!!

Kjelle,

I ordered the oil also but it won't be delivered until tomorrow. I hope it smells as good as the CC. Please tell me that it does.

I thought the FGP would be drying but so far it hasn't, I do alternate CCs though. I ordered the FGP oil so that I can use it with my styling cream to avoid dry hair and keep the same wonderful scent.

Respected Contributor

On 9/7/2014 Doherty said:
On 9/6/2014 Kjelle said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I practically did the Snoopy dance when my oil showed up yesterday!!

Kjelle,

I ordered the oil also but it won't be delivered until tomorrow. I hope it smells as good as the CC. Please tell me that it does.

I thought the FGP would be drying but so far it hasn't, I do alternate CCs though. I ordered the FGP oil so that I can use it with my styling cream to avoid dry hair and keep the same wonderful scent.

I have a half bottle of oil left from the last time, so YES, I can tell you it is delicioso! The first seasonal I tried was Spring Gardenia Green Tea. still a fave but not that moisturizing. The second was FGP, and I loved how much more moisturizing it is. Not as much as SHP, but what is, eh? You will love doing an overnight with FGP oil and waking up to it. BTW, have you had SGGT oil? That has to be my second favourite oil. It has ylang ylang in it which the CC does not, so it does not smell exactly like the CC. Many didn't like it for that reason, but I love the extra bite the oil has. I recommend it.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

Kjelle,

Thanks for confirming that the FGP oil has the same scent as the CC. I haven't tried the SGGT yet. I didn't start with the seasonals until FAS and was so excited to finally get to try the FGP (I missed that one also the first time around). I am really looking forward to trying some of the older seasonals now that Chaz making them available again.

Super Contributor

Loving the scent of FGP!!!!!!! Glad I got a bottle of the CC.

Regular Contributor

The pumpkin is my favorite of all the scents in this line. I did stock up from various sources when I found out it was going away. I got raked over the coals by several people after I posted my displeasure with this scent going away. See I lost my job about 3 years ago & I very rarely watch QVC anymore because it's just too tempting. So I never heard them say it would only be around for a limited time. People can just be so mean sometimes. I have to be careful with what little money I have to spend because the bills come first. But I did find some money to get the 32 oz. size in Pumpkin. I had some funds that would not come in until after September 1st so I also finally got some of the honey peach with a check & sent it after Sept. 1st. It was shipped on 9-4 & arrived today. Wow does it smell good.

I also tried something today after reading several posts. A long time ago I put some of the cleansing conditioner on as a leave it & was not happy with the results. I think the problem was I just used too much because this morning I tried again with a lot less & my hair was perfect!

Respected Contributor

It is great that the prior seasonals will be available again. I didn't like the fall apple spice and also wouldn't order the pumpkin since I don't like spicy body products. I am looking forward to the new FTP since I will probably like this scent. I also will order the winter seasonals since I loved the WCM and will also try the WVM and the new winter seasonal. I would imagine that we have to stock up on seasonals that we like since the prior seasonals probably won't be available every year. Although, we can't be sure about this.