Contributor

So fed up with ADS and Leslie

When I received the first AD, I was undecided whether or not to keep it. Today I went to boutique, and there the duo was, knew it looked familiar but it didn't sink in. This one is available everywhere and has been out. Though Q had new colors. Checked the remaining 2 ADs and seems those colors were at the preview in the boutiques. Already got one of them and don't want the other.

So much for Q exclusive colors. Plus the TSV duo was part of this preview. If anyone noticed the quads at the preview, they are four colors from each of the Holiday readywear 8. Again, old colors for this new product.

I'm am so disappointed in Leslie. Buy from Q and don't go to the boutiques or go to boutiques and don't order from Q. Think I am going to send this AD back, and cancel the next 2.

I want my boutique to stay in business so I will shop there. Plus, don't care about the moxie lip colors and don't need more lip color. Also, radiance is nothing special. I bought several duos today and the liner that will be in the next AD.

Sorry for the rant, just disappointed in the duplicate colors being everywhere. And Qs shipping charges don't make the kits a good deal for me. Have an abundance of lip products, foundations and brushes. The price isn't good for eyecolor and liner.