Honored Contributor

Re: So excited for Mally tonight!! Who's with me?

[ Edited ]

I recorded both shows and watched both. I loved her two dresses, as usual. I didn't read as much into everything that some people did. She was emotional, sure, probably because she hasn't been on in a long time and I'm sure it isn't pleasant going through the whole bankruptcy thing. But all the other little innuendos some seem to think, I didn't get that at all. I suppose you read into it what you want to.

It was okay shows- Mally was very loud at times, lol- and she pretty much had the same products on she's always had. She made some pretty outrageous claims at times that left me saying, "oh Mally, reeeeeally??!" and rolling my eyes but hopefully most reasonable people will know that those claims she made aren't true.

But it was still good to see her and I hope for nothing but positive things for her in the future. I am sure she will be just fine.

Regular Contributor

The hour last night had an odd feel to it.  Seeing what other have mentioned, I have to agree that it seemed like an inventory sell off.  With only an hour after so many months not on I was surprised that they spent so much time on the items, with the result that they really did not present many items in the hour.  Announced as the 10th Anniversary....and yet nothing new. Sad.

Honored Contributor

This was as I had feared, just selling the inventory off. Like others have said she was probably emotional because of what she is going through and maybe these were her last shows on QVC. I didn't really need anything but also thought what's the point? If I like something I probably won't be able to replace it  when I need to reorder.

Frequent Contributor

I so meant to watch the Mally show and wouldn't you just know it, I FORGOT!! I was so upset. I only use Mally makeup and so does my daughter. I love everything about it and I have a lot of it. I think she is one gorgeous lady who really knows makeup.
~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Super Contributor

I watched the 9pm show and also loved the dress she wore. I ordered her nail kit. I hope I like it,  if not back it will go. I too have no idea if she'll be back or not. I use two of her products that's all.

Honored Contributor

@Quiltlady wrote:

I watched the 9pm show and also loved the dress she wore. I ordered her nail kit. I hope I like it,  if not back it will go. I too have no idea if she'll be back or not. I use two of her products that's all.

That thing was a STEAL for how much it use to go for! I remember when it first came out it was close to $200 and now $69??!  Crazy!

Super Contributor

I went to her webiste a few months ago looking for a product that QVC no longer had and it hardly had anything on it/ It looked very much like they were almost totally out of stock of everything.

Her site used to be so nice and now it is all but empty. Must be she is getting out of the cosmetics business.