Respected Contributor

Re: So excited for Mally tonight!! Who's with me?

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I'll be very glad to see her and I'll watch both shows. However, I don't think this is bringing her back to stay Heartas much as an inventory clearance, and perhaps a "swan song", but I pray I am wrong. I love her.Heart

After watching the show, I think it's pretty obvious that this was definitely her "swan song." And it was an extra loud and frenzied one at that. It was uncomfortable to watch as they all knew what was going on, but just couldn't say it.  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

HappyDaze wrote:

sunshine45 wrote:

the article i have in front of me is from june 12, 2015, the baltimore sun

her 50000 square foot warehouse is also located in baltimore.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/bs-bz-mallygirl-sale-20150612-story.html

Interesting, thanks for sharing!

you are welcome happy daze!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I'll be very glad to see her and I'll watch both shows. However, I don't think this is bringing her back to stay Heartas much as an inventory clearance, and perhaps a "swan song", but I pray I am wrong. I love her.Heart

After watching the show, I think it's pretty obvious that this was definitely her "swan song." And it was an extra loud and frenzied one at that. It was uncomfortable to watch as they all knew what was going on, but just couldn't say it.  Woman Sad

I kind of got that impression, too.  Even though Jacque made a comment about the future (Mally shows, new prouducts, etc.), toward the end of the show, there was the "this is the last time this will ever be offered" and Mally crying that really made it seem like something wasn't right.

Contributor

At one point, when she was talking about her nail kit, she said something like, "Get this.  Because if you knew what I know about my company...this will not be back...you have to get this."  At the same time, she pointed to herself and mouthed the words, "Will not be back."  At least that was how I interpreted it.  Did anyone else see this?

Respected Contributor

I don't have a lot of Mallys products, but I have always liked her. I hope things work out for her. She seems like a sweet person.
Respected Contributor

Mally got emotional at the end of the show. I couldn't help but get emotional, too. It did seem as though something wasn't right. I hope everything works out for her. She has some really great products.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

Oh, man, I missed it! It should be on QVC Plus at midnight, though, right? I'll look and see. I don't care much for her products (I wanted to like them!), but she's energetic and fun to watch. I hope it's not the end for her, on the Q or otherwise.

Respected Contributor

She said that same exact thing when selling the kit before. She said it was because it was such an amazing deal that they wouldn't be able to bring it back at that same price. Lots of vendors do this.......
Super Contributor

I Got the same feeling that  she's  on just to help sell her inventory and if so

then I really feel bad.  I like Mally and  use her liners, lip glosses , and alot of other items of h

Trusted Contributor

@1000Glosses wrote:

At one point, when she was talking about her nail kit, she said something like, "Get this.  Because if you knew what I know about my company...this will not be back...you have to get this."  At the same time, she pointed to herself and mouthed the words, "Will not be back."  At least that was how I interpreted it.  Did anyone else see this?

Yes, I heard her say that same thing about "knowing things about her company."