Respected Contributor

Everytime I looked at my TV there was a presentation of IT cosmetics or Josie Moran.. Same old boring stuff. QVC get some new stuff. Geez!

Esteemed Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

Did you guys know that It Cosmetics WORKSWITHPLASTICSURGEONS?

Yup.

They really do.

I think.

@alarmclock  OMG it must be in their contract that they have to spout that phrase within the first 30 seconds of their spiel or they're fired....and every opportunity they get after that. Who do they think they're impressing? Frankly, I'd be more impressed if they claimed they worked with dermatologists.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

Did you guys know that It Cosmetics WORKSWITHPLASTICSURGEONS?

Yup.

They really do.

I think.

@alarmclock  OMG it must be in their contract that they have to spout that phrase within the first 30 seconds of their spiel or they're fired....and every opportunity they get after that. Who do they think they're impressing? Frankly, I'd be more impressed if they claimed they worked with dermatologists.

@shaggygirl  For the life of me, I can’t imagine why a surgeon would work on a Cosmetics/Skincare line....except Dr. Debrow (that’s strange too). Seems like they’re shooting themselves in the foot...don’t fix the sagging w/ product, can surgically remove it ($$$$). Dermatologists usually work with skincare and makeup. What does a surgeon know about eyeshadow or mascara?

Honored Contributor

This Beauty Day was the same as all other beauty days.  Not worse and not better. They always feature a few brands over and over throughout the day. 

I found it to be overkill with the IT shows and the IT TSV presentations but I knew that is what would happen.

But let's keep in mind that those who post on this board and any QVC FB boards are a very, very small number of overall shoppers so I'd hardly call that a gauge.  Besides that, a few of those FB pages have turned into nothing more than people moaning, whining and complaining about absolutely everything.   

Honored Contributor

Urban Decay, Too Faced and Benefit are all from HSN.  The three networks are seeing a blending of lines.  Its either a brilliant idea or eventually we will be down to one network.  

Frequent Contributor
  • If you look under the beauty tab there must be over 100 different vendors. Most of them i have never seen on air. They may have been on, but I haven't seen them .
Regular Contributor

If I had a dime for every time I heard an IT rep say: "We work with plastic surgeons" I would have enough money to buy L'Oreal and QVC and finally get them to stop saying it once and for all.  

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

They had IT Cosmetics on from 3:00-6:00 pm, then Josie Maran from 6:00-7:00 pm, then IT Cosmetics again from 7:00-9:00 pm! That 's IT Cosmetics overkill!

@Jordan2  Beauty Days should just be called “The IT, Josie and Philosophy Day”. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Snooze Fest, did not watch!

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!
Super Contributor

and let us not forget DRS. DENISE AND PERRICONE