Valued Contributor

Yesterday had to be the absolute worst so-called Beauty Day ever, and I have been watching for a long, long time.  Enough IT Cosmetics to last the entire year, and then besides that, where was variety, new by VARIOUS vendors, etc.?  Same handful of companies monopolize the entire day and please NO MORE IT COSMETICS TSVs!!!  I am not the only one who feels this way, QVC, just check the QVC Crew on FB!  Probably will get a lot of negative backlash, but just had to vent because it was so bad.  And yes, I did simply cange the channel, because every time I did a Q Check it was either IT or boring, old merchandise that has been shown ad nauseum. 

Respected Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Yesterday had to be the absolute worst so-called Beauty Day ever, and I have been watching for a long, long time.  Enough IT Cosmetics to last the entire year, and then besides that, where was variety, new by VARIOUS vendors, etc.?  Same handful of companies monopolize the entire day and please NO MORE IT COSMETICS TSVs!!!  I am not the only one who feels this way, QVC, just check the QVC Crew on FB!  Probably will get a lot of negative backlash, but just had to vent because it was so bad.  And yes, I did simply cange the channel, because every time I did a Q Check it was either IT or boring, old merchandise that has been shown ad nauseum. 

It is a shopping channel.  They give the most exposure to the products that increase sales the most.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor
It was plainly, BORING!
Honored Contributor

Re: So-called Beauty Day

[ Edited ]

On the website there are several new beauty vendors but I’m not seeing them on the air, (or rarely if I do), e.g., Benefit, Urban Decay (they’ve been on a few times), Too Faced (I think they’re new) & I’m sure there are others. It would be nice to see them on air. I keep my eyes on the daily BeautyIQ schedule.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

@just wonder I have cosmetic overload...don’t watch, can’t purchase.

Honored Contributor

They had IT Cosmetics on from 3:00-6:00 pm, then Josie Maran from 6:00-7:00 pm, then IT Cosmetics again from 7:00-9:00 pm! That 's IT Cosmetics overkill!

Honored Contributor

If I had a nickel for every time that IT TSV and the Josie Reserve were presented yesterday, I could buy the Q!!

Regular Contributor
And then 3 hours with Amy Stran to end the day🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

I noticed the IT rep that looks like Jamie K. Lost a whole lot of weight!  She looks so fabulous! Good for her!