Trusted Contributor

So TSV for Perricone on February 25?

I wonder what it is?  Can anyone tell me please how to use the smelly neuropeptide cream?  Is it put on first in the morning or after the moisturizer and eye cream I am doing this wrong for two years.  Thank you  Does it go on first then your facelift and eye cream or facial conformer?  I just can't figure it out watching a video.  Thank you.  Also I see they have a new BALM for the face or whatever has ANYONE purchased this?  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: So TSV for Perricone on February 25?

Don't have any idea. Came to share even though don't use Perricone like to recommend his books. Doctor has written several books on the subject of healthy choices promoting beautiful healthy skin. Game changer! Oprah Winfrey many years ago tested his theory on her audience. Thirty days later results proved his claims. Inside out!
Super Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I wonder what it is?  Can anyone tell me please how to use the smelly neuropeptide cream?  Is it put on first in the morning or after the moisturizer and eye cream I am doing this wrong for two years.  Thank you  Does it go on first then your facelift and eye cream or facial conformer?  I just can't figure it out watching a video.  Thank you.  Also I see they have a new BALM for the face or whatever has ANYONE purchased this?  Thank you.

Hi Downton,

I also would like to know what the TSV will be..?

The use of it is drilled in my head with seeing so many presentations from Dana.  The neuropeptide cream (tube item) is the last step before your moisturizer.  The conformer goes on before that since it is a treatment product.

I am not interested in the balm since I don't need another item in my skincare arsenal...hahaha.

asltw

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so I had to take a picture of your post as I just can't get it in my brain injury head............so with nothing on my face put on the neuropeptitde cream the smelly one that does not bother me, then facelift then facial conformer?

OR neuropeptitde smelly lol then facial conformer then face lift amiee?  I am so confused?  Thank you

Trusted Contributor

OK so I think I will put on neuorpeptitde

then the face lift amiee or whatever and

3rd add the facial conformer?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@DowntonAbbey  I don't use Perricone but it's usually thinnest to thickest with skincare products.

Trusted Contributor

Well lately and thank you for your post his things seem runny no matter what I open. Except the High Potency Eye lift........

Trusted Contributor

I keep reading this so the conformer first then neuropeptide then the High potency Amine face lift. which I got so cheap at soft surroundings

Trusted Contributor

wait so the conformer goes on first then the peptitude then the amie face lift? 

Trusted Contributor

OK I just put on the facial conformer first

waiting for it to dry

then I am going to put on neuropeptide facial smelly cream

wait for it to dry then put on

last HIgh Potency Amine Face lift

WOULD THIS BE CORRECT? Thank you.

I have just let the neuropeptide face cream lay around then I read some great results afte 4 months so I am going back to it as I think I have two tubes left