Trusted Contributor

Re: So Perlier does have a 3/1 TS on HSN!!!

@JeanLouiseFinch, I think the only scent that is SUPER lasting is the imperial honey. The original Honey Miel Is a true honey scent (that we’re all used to) The cherry blossom honey scent is LIGHT, and it’s not a sweet cherry. Thinks “blossom”, not “jolly rancher”. The NEW honeydew has the lightest scent of all (in my opinion) I can’t wait for the deep dive into that one. The REMAINING 2 new scents are honey lemon and honey lavender. The honey lemon is clean. The honey lavender is NOTHING like the Shea lavender. It’s equal parts honey and equal parts lavender, so it’s light and sweet with a SOFT lavender on the dry down. They’re all awesome! I know the honey Miel, the honey lemon and the honey lavender all have the living royal jelly!
Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinch, I think the only scent that is SUPER lasting is the imperial honey. The original Honey Miel Is a true honey scent (that we’re all used to) The cherry blossom honey scent is LIGHT, and it’s not a sweet cherry. Thinks “blossom”, not “jolly rancher”. The NEW honeydew has the lightest scent of all (in my opinion) I can’t wait for the deep dive into that one. The REMAINING 2 new scents are honey lemon and honey lavender. The honey lemon is clean. The honey lavender is NOTHING like the Shea lavender. It’s equal parts honey and equal parts lavender, so it’s light and sweet with a SOFT lavender on the dry down. They’re all awesome! I know the honey Miel, the honey lemon and the honey lavender all have the living royal jelly!

@Ilovelife123 Technically, Honey Lemon isn't a new scent, it's reformulated.  I've not heard Skip say that the reforumlated honeys have changed their scent, but I suppose this is possible.

I saw one marked as "Honey Elixir".  Is that supposed to be the reformulated original Honey Miel?

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf it’s reformulated to include the living royal jelly.
Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@sueinsfit’s reformulated to include the living royal jelly.

Thanks @Ilovelife123.  So the scents should be the same.  Right now the only one I am curious about is the Honeydew, but not enough to buy this much product.   And I'd likely also want to see some reviews because some of their newer scents have had mixed reviews.  I'll watch it presented but I plan on passing on the TS.

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf I hope you enjoy the presentations!
Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 

THANK YOU!  Even posting the webpage!

Now I can go back & forth, "Sld I buy?"  "Sld I pass it up?"

Guess which of these seems to always win?  Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn I saw the new hand creams were posted, now. They match the TS scents. I’m in BIG trouble! 🤣
I know I’m buying; I’m not even going to fight with myself!
Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for all the information you have provided @Ilovelife123! My list is ready and as soon as the TS price is in the system I'll place my order for the Honey Miel and Honey Honeydew with the shower and hand creams. 

Trusted Contributor

@LIndaMJ TS price is active, and markdowns are in play!!!
Honored Contributor

It appears that Perlier has removed the sulfates from their shower cleansers ,thanks for doing that! But, they still contain the artificial dyes.