Honored Contributor

Re: So Many Skincare Products!

I probably have at least 4 or 5 different skin care lines and I do use them all usually switching out every few months. Will do that until they are gone and have not bought anymore. I have to admit that my skin looks great at 62 but still have the very few lines and wrinkles here and there all of which have not changed for the better or worse. I am blessed by good skin genes more so than not. I do, however, think my use of the clarisonic mia and the Luna have done really great things for my face. And I do think that there are really good ingredients in my skincare products and feel I get more from them due to the facial appliances I use. But agree a plastic surgeon is the only way to get rid of any percieved imperfections. If I had tons of $ I'd be in there to have the bags under my eyes removed.

Honored Contributor

I just found this while googling...Americans are at the top of of the list for spending on cosmetics globally, followed by Japan. Europeans not so much. Americans also top the least satisfied with life...whatever that means. I'm happy with my skin careWoman Very Happy.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I, too, would have to see extreme results to my skin to spend that much on products.  However, I would never have the chance to test it out because I will not send that much on product.  I would have to receive samples to test the product.  Looks like I am stuck with my skin which happens to be in excellent conditon for someone my age.  I don't have wrinkles on my face only around the eyes when I smile and I am 67.  My mother was the same way.  I believe it's in your genes whether you will be blessed with good skin.  Just my opinion.  :catvery-happy:

kindness is strength