Honored Contributor

So Idid my hair by myself today (UPDATE)

......Sandra Dee and Yeti........ Where's the CUTCO Meat Shears??????

Contributor

Re: So Idid my hair by myself today (UPDATE)

I think that I might be joining you!  Salons in my state are supposed to be opening today.  I tried to get through but there was no pickup of my call.  I called corporate and they were of zero help.  I called another salon in the area (part of the chain) and they said they don't even know if they will ever open again (not sure what that was about)???  5 months of regrowth and no color so I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer!  Not the end of the world but I really was kind of looking forward to getting a cut and color.

Honored Contributor

I can hardly wait.  This Saturday 6/27 is my appt. for a haircut.  The last time my hair was cut was in January.  I normally get it cut every 7 to 8 weeks.  I wear it in short layers like a longer Pixie.  I was told my the salon to wash my hair before I come in.  I want to ask them what are they doing for women having color?  Their hair needs to be rinsed and shampooed out.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I whacked off about six inches the other day with the sewing scissors. It had gotten too long for the Turbie Towel and didn't fit in the hair clip any longer, so goodbye. Less to condition, too. 

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

I whacked off about six inches the other day with the sewing scissors. It had gotten too long for the Turbie Towel and didn't fit in the hair clip any longer, so goodbye. Less to condition, too. 

You are my HERO OF THE DAY!!!! I used to be able to get away with doing that but not with my present "do".