Super Contributor

Re: So, I wore my new It cosmetics foundation today and...

@cactusjackwrote:

SusanDee77, I’ve always worn the light in the CC cream and ordered the light in the bye bye foundation and it’s spot on. Same color, same undertone. I know some have said the bye bye foundation runs lighter but I didn’t find this to be the case. 

Thank you so much! I originally ordered the medium since everyone said it ran light. Then I found those swatches which I posted last week and said, uhm, no. So I switched it to light before the shipment went out. I appreciate your reply!

Esteemed Contributor

@cactusjackwrote:

I feel like it’s the same product as the It Cosmetics CC cream!  For those of you ladies who have used both, except the ingredients they added to be able to say it has skin care properties, don’t you think it looks and performs exactly the same?? 

@cactusjack

Now you are now getting smart!!!  They cheat........imo!

Regular Contributor

I see that some of you are mentioning the serum or moisturizing component of IT and that leads me to this question....

We are told to wear a primer to act as a barrier between skincare products and makeup, but then IT and Bare Minerals says to really buff the makeup into the skin! Do we really want the makeup to disappear into the skin?

I've always wondered about this..

Regular Contributor

PS..I am literally wondering, not being sarcastic. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Merciful Onewrote:

PS..I am literally wondering, not being sarcastic. Smiley Happy

Come on now, you're an intelligent person...I think you already know the answer, no?

Honored Contributor

Sisters both are unique unto themselves. Same in this case. CC cream popular loved by many. Here comes Bye Bye moisturizer and foundation. No one including myself is saying throw-out CC cream. Thankfully we have choices. Bravo IT! 💖

Honored Contributor

If you don't mind, what is the first origional It foundation?   I have red surgery scars to cover on my neck.   Thank you!

Honored Contributor

This morning I mixed my CC cream with the new foundation. For me it makes the foundation easier to spread and makes it look less matte. I wear both in fair.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Frequent Contributor

Didn't they always say the CC cream had "skin loving properties"?  Every time I see the CC presentation they mention all the great ingredients, I haven't looked into the foundation, I was worried it was the same just rebranded.  I will have to test them out at Ulta.

Occasional Contributor

Has anyone having issues with this new foundation not lasting throughout the day like the other foundation.