Honored Contributor

Re: So, I wore my new It cosmetics foundation today and...

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

This morning I mixed my CC cream with the new foundation. For me it makes the foundation easier to spread and makes it look less matte. I wear both in fair.

For some reason neither iT CC Cream +Illumination nor Tarte's BB Cream work for me, but when I combine them it's perfect.  Both of these products alone seem to settle into fine lines and pores makeing them stand out, especially when viewed in a magnifying mirror.  But, I don't get that effect when I combine the two products.

Contributor

Yup!  Don't really know what I was expecting from the Bye Bye Foundation, but it looks and acts just like the CC Cream.  I've tried LOTS of foundations in my time and these two are my favorites.  I also like the BYE BYE Pores blush.  It's nice not to have to be constantly on the hunt for foundation and blush that works for my 67 year old skin!

Honored Contributor

@WI CUSTOMERwrote:

Has anyone having issues with this new foundation not lasting throughout the day like the other foundation.

I had a small sample made up.  The color light/medium was really good on me, but it didn't last and didn't cover.  I was very underwhelmed.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@beauty0125wrote:

No I feel the bye bye foundaiton and CC cream are different. I love them both so much but my new favorite it bye bye moisturizer foundaiton. It is lighter and has great coverage and has skincare beneftis. Love this so much. i have gotten so many compliments since using his. I also use the illuminizer pores poweder for he names but love it.

i have to agree. i find the bye bye foundation lighter than the CC in a good way-maybe less "goopy"? and i love the CC. For me, the bye bye foundation is a touch more matte, and i find that to be the perfect finish for me. Plus, i find the bye bye doesn't transfer like the CC does on me. so far, it's all i'm wearing. love it!