Valued Contributor

So, I wore my new It cosmetics foundation today and...

I feel like it’s the same product as the It Cosmetics CC cream!  For those of you ladies who have used both, except the ingredients they added to be able to say it has skin care properties, don’t you think it looks and performs exactly the same?? 

Super Contributor

Re: So, I wore my new It cosmetics foundation today and...

No I feel the bye bye foundaiton and CC cream are different. I love them both so much but my new favorite it bye bye moisturizer foundaiton. It is lighter and has great coverage and has skincare beneftis. Love this so much. i have gotten so many compliments since using his. I also use the illuminizer pores poweder for he names but love it.

Valued Contributor

Hmmmmm, sz0125 would you possible take a moment to tell me what you feel is different? I squirted both the cc cream & bye bye foundation moisturizer on my hand and it seemed identical. And, today I wore the foundation all day like I usually wear my cc cream and it looked and wore the same to me?  Appreciate your input, thanks so much. 

Honored Contributor

I have both, but am trying to finish up the CC before starting the Bye Bye.  Only a few days to go.

Maybe I'll try the Bye Bye tomorrow, just so I can add to this thread while it's active. 

I actually got the Bye Bye from the IT website, since they offer more shades there.  I tried it out quickly on my cheek after it arrived to be sure the shade was right.   Haven't yet used it all over. 

Super Contributor

@cactusjackwrote:

I feel like it’s the same product as the It Cosmetics CC cream!  For those of you ladies who have used both, except the ingredients they added to be able to say it has skin care properties, don’t you think it looks and performs exactly the same?? 

Are the colors pretty much the same CC vs Bye Bye? I use light in the CC Cream and CC Illumination but thought the medium would be too orange. So I played it safe and stuck with light. Figured I could bronze it out if necessary.

Valued Contributor

SusanDee77, I’ve always worn the light in the CC cream and ordered the light in the bye bye foundation and it’s spot on. Same color, same undertone. I know some have said the bye bye foundation runs lighter but I didn’t find this to be the case. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Individual results vary from person to person. Here is my experience. CC cream unable to wear. Felt uncomfortable and irritating to my extremely dry skin. Honestly gave up! Bye Bye Foundation omg! Incredible! Posted my thoughts other day. Then concerning shade (medium) perfect match for me. Search is over!!! 😍

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

Individual results vary from person to person. Here is my experience. CC cream unable to wear. Felt uncomfortable and irritating to my extremely dry skin. Honestly gave up! Bye Bye Foundation omg! Incredible! Posted my thoughts other day. Then concerning shade (medium) perfect match for me. Search is over!!! 😍

@Sweet_SerenityITA!! the CC cream was much to thick for me.  I did purchase this at Ulta in neutral/med which QVC does not have.  It is a perfect match!! It is not thick at all and stays on the whole day.  It also gives luminosity to my skin.  QVC has the better deal that's for sure but they don't have the color I needed.

Honored Contributor

My review:

When the newer IT Foundation Moisturizer was introduced, they made the error of not explaining the product clearly & why is it is different from from the CC Foundation. I use the CC ...1 pump on back of hand mixed w/ my moisturizer to cut the dryness & sheer it out. That seems to be what the new foundation is like.

ULTA doesn’t give samples. Went bare faced yesterday & pumped enough to do full face...shade Fair...Seemed the same as my mixture above except too oily for my dry skin, in the t zone especially. After an hr. of other shopping, had to blot w/ Kleenex. Will stay w/ my mixture of CC + moisturizer.

Honored Contributor

shanus--thanks for your very in- depth review!! I appreciate what you said---nice to hear an intelligent review that actually helps me. I do the same thing as you do with cutting whatever foundation/bb/cc cream I have with moisturizer, as I have very dry skin as well. Have tried this brand and sent it back---not the right shade and hated the texture.  thanks!!!