Regular Contributor

So, I think I found the culprit for the hives on my face and I need advice for new skincare products+++

I went to get my allergy shots today and was talking to the girl who does it about my face, she could see the hives and redness even through my makeup {#emotions_dlg.sad}. She asked if I had changed anything and the only thing was using Dove soap for sensitive skin that my derm told me to use. It makes sense because is was washing my face, my eyelids, and under my neck and that is exactly where I have my problems. She said that since I was on prednisone, it was keeping the problem at bay and when I stopped, then the irritation showed back up. It still could be related to my soy allergy too, but the Dove soap makes perfect sense now too.

OK< so now I really need help in finding a cleanser, and moisturizer to use on my face that will be for uber super sensitive skin, that is also dry with rosacea. Fun combination huh{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}.

I was trying (hoping) to be cheap, but am willing to try anything, but be warned, I can't use anything with AHA< BHA> nut oils or butters and fragrance. See my dilema Smiley Happy

I thank you all for your help, I know I have posted alot about this and I just want my face to look like it does when it is on prednisone (smooth and less red) than what it looks like now (pizza face).