Honored Contributor

So I did my hair again by myself this morning

And today it's somewhere between Queen Elizabeth II and Little Orphan Annie. 

I'm satisfied.

Honored Contributor

Re: So I did my hair again by myself this morning

@violannlol   I pretty much figure once I satisfy myself, I've made my fussiest customer okay.   Good for you!

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

And today it's somewhere between Queen Elizabeth II and Little Orphan Annie. 

I'm satisfied.

@violann   What do you mean "did it"? Cut, color, curling iron, etc.?

Honored Contributor

@violann  My normal haircut is a longer pixie.  Right now you could mop your floors with my hair.  Yes, it's a mop!  lol   All I can do is be patient because once the salon opens, who knows how long it will take to get an appt.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Email received from my salon yesterday (Friday morning) that they're open. Called this morning...booked through July!!! On waitlist for cut. The rules are very strict: waiting in car in parking lot until text you to come in, don't bring purse just a few items only if necessary, temp taken upon arrival, mask mandatory, no blow dry service, changing rooms not available so if color appt., wear something "old", but cape provided at station and touchless checkout...Have to have paypal or one other I never heard of on cell. No cash/credit cards. Is all this over the top or necessary to you?

Honored Contributor

Sounds like they're doing a good job at keeping everyone safe @Shanus .

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Email received from my salon yesterday (Friday morning) that they're open. Called this morning...booked through July!!! On waitlist for cut. The rules are very strict: waiting in car in parking lot until text you to come in, don't bring purse just a few items only if necessary, temp taken upon arrival, mask mandatory, no blow dry service, changing rooms not available so if color appt., wear something "old", but cape provided at station and touchless checkout...Have to have paypal or one other I never heard of on cell. No cash/credit cards. Is all this over the top or necessary to you?

Wow, that's a lot. My appt. is June 3, and it is a small shop, so only one customer at a time. I haven't been informed of anything beyond needing to wear a mask, we'll see. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Congratulations!

Valued Contributor

@violann: I'll take looking like Queen Elizabeth or Little Orphan Annie. Instead of my hair looking like Carol Kane as Grandmama in the Addams Family Movie Woman Sad

7a8f8c2343ed41db31b9fd070ea801ef - Edited.jpg

Honored Contributor

@cactusgal -

Haha! Yes that would be my style too!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"