Trusted Contributor

Re: So, I broke down and purchased the JM Argon oil body cream huge size

@KKJ - I've had good luck with the large tubs of body butter. If there is an air pocket, it is very small from shipping. However, the face butter has been a different story for me to the point that I haven't purchased it in a while. I also have the TSV of the smaller jars, but haven't opened any of those yet. I'm partial to the unscented so that is what I buy in the tub. Now if they would have had vanilla bean this time, I would have bought that in the tub. I didn't buy this visit because I had one unopened from November. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks nycgirl for your reply.  I'm tempted to get the peach one in the big tub. I haven't tried the face butter yet. I do love the Honey Drip cream.

Regular Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Thanks nycgirl for your reply.  I'm tempted to get the peach one in the big tub. I haven't tried the face butter yet. I do love the Honey Drip cream.

I am on  AD for the kit that has the body Butter and the face  butter, and received the peach scent and fell in love.

Imo it is a great peach  not candy sugary sweet  or fake.  I ended up buying it on ad this time.

Respected Contributor

So were your jars full when you received them?