Esteemed Contributor

Re: So I asked my hairdresser if those Light combs and helmets grow hair...............

I bought the HairMax when it was the TSV in February (I did a thread on it) and am very pleased.  I use it faithfully.  Normally, I should get my hair colored every three weeks (I don't do this but I should/could) and it has been almost 6 weeks since I colored my hair and I still do not need to do it.  I credit the HairMax for this.  If I continue to get these results, I have no problem doing this for the rest of my life.  Easy to do while watching tv and no mess from putting any type of formula on my hair.

My hairdresser did tell me that Walmart's brand of Rogaine, which I guess is the Equate brand, works better than any of the brand names, but it requires putting it on the hair twice a day and you cannot stop doing it.  I will take the HairMax over that.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Re: So I asked my hairdresser if those Light combs and helmets grow hair...............

I just started using Rogaine on my brows and have been meaning to start a thread on here about it.  Thanks for the reminder!