Honored Contributor

So BECCA left HSN for QVC...

I was wondering what had happened to them!! I bought their eye kit off of HSN and love it. Welcome BECCA.

Honored Contributor

Re: So BECCA left HSN for QVC...

@SahmIam wrote:

I was wondering what had happened to them!! I bought their eye kit off of HSN and love it. Welcome BECCA.

@SahmIam

I think it's the other way around; they started on the Q and then went to HSN.

Are they back on othe Q again?

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo  Yes, they are back. I am happy they are back. I love their highlighters, and their blushes are some of the best I've ever tried. So pigmented. I hope they stay. 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Andreatoo  Yes, they are back. I am happy they are back. I love their highlighters, and their blushes are some of the best I've ever tried. So pigmented. I hope they stay. 

@wvumountiefan

I have a few of their things that I purchased from both channels!lol

Why are they bouncing back and forth like that??

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan

there's only 3 items here (q).

Not sure that's a good sign...

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure. I wonder if any other company has bounced back and forth like they have. I have in the past emailed QVC and told them they needed more beauty brands. I am not knocking any brand, but I told them there was way too much IT cosmetics. Maybe they are listening to their customers. I would love to see a few more new makeup brands.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan

I think the other 2 shopping channels do a better job of presenting the different lines they offer.

HSN and Evine will feature a vendor for a few shows over the course of 2 or 3 days.

The Q will present a single item every third full moon! lol

Even when they do a so called 'beauty day' the focus is on only 3 or 4 lines that they offer...

Didn't they have Hourglass at one point? When was last time you saw Ardency Inn?

Eve Pearl had a TSV but I havent seen her since!

Esteemed Contributor

Unless they are a special price or package people won't buy this off qvc. This is why Clinique didn't do well.
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo  I so agree with you. I wonder how much will change now that IT cosmetics is owned by L'oreal? One of my favorite makeup brands is Toofaced and I've bought 2 of their eyeshadow pallets from hsn. 

Esteemed Contributor

I also think HSN gives better deals on their cosmetics and frequently with free shipping.  Add to that the coupons they frequently offer, I'd much rather something be on HSN than Q.