Honored Contributor

Re: Smith & Cult premiering on HSN 4/20

@Chi-town girl well Chi town, i got my replacement lip product since HSN sent me the Linger sigh shade instead of Sweet Suite like I ordered and, yet again, HSN sent me Linger sigh!!!! I am so mad, so ridiculous. And now HSN is saying that I need to return that one and RE-ORDER the sweet suite so they aren't going to send me the right one. So silly, why would they think me re-ordering would FIX the problem??? Guess it wasn't meant to be- I am just going to return it and get my money back. Too much of a hassle!!

Sooooo, what about those lippies you bought??? What are your thoughts? Sounds interesting!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl well Chi town, i got my replacement lip product since HSN sent me the Linger sigh shade instead of Sweet Suite like I ordered and, yet again, HSN sent me Linger sigh!!!! I am so mad, so ridiculous. And now HSN is saying that I need to return that one and RE-ORDER the sweet suite so they aren't going to send me the right one. So silly, why would they think me re-ordering would FIX the problem??? Guess it wasn't meant to be- I am just going to return it and get my money back. Too much of a hassle!!

Sooooo, what about those lippies you bought??? What are your thoughts? Sounds interesting!

@HappyDaze -OMG! Maybe you should call back & speak w a supervisor.

I have not tried the Grande lippies yet, but will this weekend. Will post a review

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I have not tried the Grande lippies yet, but will this weekend. Will post a review

@Chi-town girl I think I will. I was only emailing. I think I will call and speak to a supervisor. It just isn't acceptable. Plus, what is going on in that warehouse that they keep sending the wrong one when it clearly says Linger Sigh on the packaging. 

Look forward to your review!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl I think I will. I was only emailing. I think I will call and speak to a supervisor. It just isn't acceptable. Plus, what is going on in that warehouse that they keep sending the wrong one when it clearly says Linger Sigh on the packaging. 

Look forward to your review!

Exactly! In fact, given their 2 errors for the same order, they should tell you to keep the Linger Sigh & send you the one you wanted at no extra charge. That's good CS Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I just received my first bottle of the nail polish.  I ordered it from beautylish.  Very nice!  Goes on easily .