Trusted Contributor

Will be on the Beauty Repost this Thursday on HSN.  Any comments on this brand??  Colors are very pretty, but at  $12 a bottle, its pricey.

They also have Matrix Biolage Haircare.  I think this is new to HSN, love this brand  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer

I ordered a set of three a while ago, and the colors are gorgeous. Exit The Void,subnormal and plastic beach were in this set and I've used them all summer. The polish is fairly long lasting, but the color is the draw for me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The colors were what drew me to this brand, first time ordered last week set of 3 and just received. Lovers Creep, a gorgeous dark wine; Fosse Fingers, a pearly, peachy copper; & Doe My Dear, a taupy, mauvy gray. All are beautiful and colors I love  Have used OPI for years, so I will see how these wear over time.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not impressed with their colors so much, but I am impressed that they are 8 FREE,  although Zoya is now 10 FREE

Valued Contributor

I bought 3 different trios when HSN first aired Smith & Cult. The pros - pretty colors and last a few days longer than other brands. Cons- price, large cap on bottle is hard to hold when applying, and some colors require 3 coats. This is the first brand where I dropped the applicator while polishing my nails. I can't justify the price.  Also, bottles take up too much room in my makeup case when traveling.