Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered my HALO in fair with free shipping.  This is a cute "try me" kit if you are in the shade range.  Free shipping also.

Smashbox Try It Kit BB Cream, Halo & Photo Finish LtMd

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I just ordered my HALO in fair with free shipping.  This is a cute "try me" kit if you are in the shade range.  Free shipping also.

Smashbox Try It Kit BB Cream, Halo & Photo Finish LtMd

I just got my kit in "fair" and really like it so far. I have tried the Halo before, then switched to LG BnB when Smashbox disappeared from QVC. I like that one also. I wanted to get this kit for travel.  I have fair skin with pink undertones and the shade (fair) worked well.  I am 65 but with combo skin.  I just slap on a little Josie Maran Milk and then the BB cream and blend with a sponge and then the Halo in a swirling motion.  A little cream blush (Laura Geller Rosy stick) and Skinn smudge stick and Bobbi Brown lipgloss and I'm ready to go.  I never stick to all one cosmetic line. Think this will work well in hot weather.  We get up in the 100's in No. Ca. in the summer. ULTA has a lot of Smashbox too as does Nordie's.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 thanks for posting.  I had a $10 off coupon, so with free shipping I got the kit for $20.  I already use Halo and have been wanting to try the camera ready BB cream, so this is a good way to do it.  I used to use their Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer and loved it, but then they discontinued it when they brought out the camera ready BB cream.