Trusted Contributor

Cover Shot: AblazePretty colors

Honored Contributor

Ablaze (hot, desert-inspired shades) In stock at Ulta & online only at Sephora.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Ablaze (hot, desert-inspired shades) In stock at Ulta & online only at Sephora.

@JustJazzmomThanks

Esteemed Contributor

Ablaze was debuted on HSN during a Smashbox show in January.  The rep had stated it was a preview and would be available elsewhere in April.  Macy's also has this palette.   The colors are warmly vivid, but wearble -- not kooky avante garde.  On some complexions (deep tans to richly dark they may even serve as neutral with a pop, which can look great on darker skin going for the nude look on the eyes, as opposed to the pale nude palettes.  

There are seven Cover Shot palettes and all of them are pretty good. Honesty compels me to say that I would not wear Bold which looks like Crayola's Basic 8 box of crayons (lower middle on the image).  I have Soft Light, Golden Hour, and Ablaze (the three on the left in the image). The three on the right side of the image are: Matte, Metallic, and Smoky. 

Image result for smashbox cover shot palette images

Respected Contributor

@Trix  I love the Ablaze. I would wear all of them also, except the bottom one in Bold. They're beautiful and get really good reviews. 

Trusted Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Ablaze was debuted on HSN during a Smashbox show in January.  The rep had stated it was a preview and would be available elsewhere in April.  Macy's also has this palette.   The colors are warmly vivid, but wearble -- not kooky avante garde.  On some complexions (deep tans to richly dark they may even serve as neutral with a pop, which can look great on darker skin going for the nude look on the eyes, as opposed to the pale nude palettes.  

There are seven Cover Shot palettes and all of them are pretty good. Honesty compels me to say that I would not wear Bold which looks like Crayola's Basic 8 box of crayons (lower middle on the image).  I have Soft Light, Golden Hour, and Ablaze (the three on the left in the image). The three on the right side of the image are: Matte, Metallic, and Smoky. 

Image result for smashbox cover shot palette images

@TrixI didn't realize there were that many. I do like Smashbox products. I'm liking the Ablaze. Thanks for the pictures.