Honored Contributor

1_Ijx8aFs6nAOPotzm3e5Nkw.jpegmarula_tree1.jpg 

Wiki- Lists number one. Purchased mine on Amazon. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Slice of Nature 🌳

[ Edited ]

What improvements have you noticed with the use of this product?  I'm trying to find something to replace Dr. Denese Hydroshield.  Now retired, I am always looking at ways to save money! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

What improvements have you noticed with the use of this product?  I'm trying to find something to replace Dr. Denese Hydroshield.  Now retired, I am always looking at ways to save money!  

Hi coconut1818 ⚘

Marula oil multiple uses. Savings substantial! Eco friendly supporting South Africa. To answer your question- to soon seeing results. Yet! Feels amazing. Not trying reverse aging. Simplicity of one product attractive. Think about various uses. Good for your skin. Price compared- Tarte marula astounding. Visit their website for more information. Retired also!  Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity is this better than the other oil you recommended last week..I think it was grapeseed?  I'm going to need a new oil to try for oil cleansing, so always interested in people's finds.

@KatCat1 has been recommending marula oil for years, but another brand.  She might be interested in the one you found.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Hi coconut1818 ⚘

Marula oil multiple uses. Savings substantial! Eco friendly supporting South Africa. To answer your question- to soon seeing results. Yet! Feels amazing. Not trying reverse aging. Simplicity of one product attractive. Think about various uses. Good for your skin. Price compared- Tarte marula astounding. Visit their website for more information. Retired also!  Woman Happy

@Sweet_Serenity Tarte sells Maracuja oil which is lovely, but kinda pricey, unless they are offering deals.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo  That was really nice of you to think of me.  I love my Acure Organics products.  The Marula oil is excellent.  It's a family owned business and I trust their products.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity is this better than the other oil you recommended last week..I think it was grapeseed?  I'm going to need a new oil to try for oil cleansing, so always interested in people's finds.

@KatCat1 has been recommending marula oil for years, but another brand.  She might be interested in the one you found. 

Hi Suebdoo 

Returned grape seed oil, Researching marula oil greater benefit. Tarte marula not able to answer having no experience with the oil. ⚘

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Suebdoo  That was really nice of you to think of me.  I love my Acure Organics products.  The Marula oil is excellent.  It's a family owned business and I trust their products.  

Acure excellent brand, listed on ten best. Slice of Nature voted #1
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Hi Suebdoo 

Returned grape seed oil, Researching marula oil greater benefit. Tarte marula not able to answer having no experience with the oil. ⚘

@Sweet_Serenity ok that makes sense.  Better benefits are a plus!  Tarte sells Maracuja oil though Not Marula. 😜

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@KatCat1 😁 see, your recommendations are noticed !  I have an oil blend from Acure, not Marula though, that I use on my cuticles and sometimes tap some around my eyes.  Can't remember the name and not at home, sorry.  I'd purchase from them again, good company.