Honored Contributor

Re: Slice of Nature 🌳

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity is this better than the other oil you recommended last week..I think it was grapeseed?  I'm going to need a new oil to try for oil cleansing, so always interested in people's finds.

@Katcat1 has been recommending marula oil for years, but another brand.  She might be interested in the one you found. 

Hi Suebdoo 

Returned grape seed oil, Researching marula oil greater benefit. Tarte marula not able to answer having no experience with the oil. ⚘

@Sweet_Serenity ok that makes sense.  Better benefits are a plus!  Tarte sells Maracuja oil though Not Marula. 😜

Oh! My mistake. Haha!! Thanks silly me! Pleased so far with marula. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Slice of Nature 🌳

@Sweet_Serenity

Sounds very good.

I'm just tired of the highly scented Elemis skin oils for my face/neck I have :-(

Still have a really new one in its' box! But all 3 are highly scented and bother me. It's my skincare line a long with others I use but now I'm seeking a different brand face oil. I do know from reading much that Marula is actually better then argan oil in so many ways!

I have a good sized dropper like bottle of Marula oil (a popular name brand you may see at Sephora and online stores but it's pricey) dark brown bottle - forget the name. This Marula is kept in my fridge butter area (along with a sugar lip scrub since oil based) the Marula is still fresh, I would use but it too has a strong scent as well and I like to use oils before hopping in bed where I smell it lingering a while just same with the Elemis oils...arghh.

Does this have a strong scent? I'd love to know and TIA!

Have a good weekend now!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky