Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,099
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Sleeping only on your back to help prevent wrinkles?

You can always wear one of these to bed...it's like a Spanx for the face. Keeps everything in place.Woman Wink

 

download.jpg

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,302
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Sleeping only on your back to help prevent wrinkles?

My husband, his siblings, all of whom grew up on a farm, picking cotton, peanuts, pulling corn, baling hay, etc, have very few, if any, wrinkles.  They also had the indulgence of being able to go to the Coast any time they wished as they were only about 70 miles from the beach and often went on weekends.  Their mother grew up on farms and had no wrinkles when she died at age 69 of diabetic conditions.  Their father grew up working in oil fields and had few wrinkles.  It is our destiny given us from the egg and the sperm meeting in the months before we were born.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,665
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Sleeping only on your back to help prevent wrinkles?

[ Edited ]

@mistriTsquirrel  ROFL!  You are the best!  Keep those cute little squirrels a-comin'.  (You can't see their wrinkles under the fur, anyway.)

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,070
Registered: ‎07-17-2010

Re: Sleeping only on your back to help prevent wrinkles?


@SilleeMee wrote:

You can always wear one of these to bed...it's like a Spanx for the face. Keeps everything in place.Woman Wink

 

download.jpg


@SilleeMee  Yikes.  I guess if you live alone that would be okay.  Otherwise..."honey, if you want me to look hot forever, I'm going to have to look like a serial killer at bedtime."



"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,184
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Re: Sleeping only on your back to help prevent wrinkles?

I have always been a back sleeper but when I first get into bed I sometimes go to my side but then I end up on my back to fall asleep.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,099
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Sleeping only on your back to help prevent wrinkles?


@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

You can always wear one of these to bed...it's like a Spanx for the face. Keeps everything in place.Woman Wink

 

download.jpg


@SilleeMee  Yikes.  I guess if you live alone that would be okay.  Otherwise..."honey, if you want me to look hot forever, I'm going to have to look like a serial killer at bedtime."


 

Can you imagine if your honey woke up to this not knowing it was you??!!Woman LOL @mistriTsquirrel

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,070
Registered: ‎07-17-2010

Re: Sleeping only on your back to help prevent wrinkles?


@SilleeMee wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

You can always wear one of these to bed...it's like a Spanx for the face. Keeps everything in place.Woman Wink

 

download.jpg


@SilleeMee  Yikes.  I guess if you live alone that would be okay.  Otherwise..."honey, if you want me to look hot forever, I'm going to have to look like a serial killer at bedtime."


 

Can you imagine if your honey woke up to this not knowing it was you??!!Woman LOL @mistriTsquirrel


@SilleeMee  When he's left the seat up one too many times, wait until he falls asleep and put this on.  Then call his cell phone and tell him to look behind him.  Smiley Very Happy



"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,099
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Sleeping only on your back to help prevent wrinkles?

LOL!Woman LOL....and hope he has a good heart....in more ways than one. @mistriTsquirrel

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,500
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Sleeping only on your back to help prevent wrinkles?

This reminds me...... I read an article online a couple years ago - and I think it was discussed here - where a young 30-ish woman vowed to never ever smile or laugh again because she wanted to remain wrinkle-free into her old age.  Cracked me up!   

 

I wonder if she was able to keep that promise to herself?

 

(btw, that Spanx ski mask thingie is definitely a "no" !)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,370
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Sleeping only on your back to help prevent wrinkles?

Sleeping on my back was no problem for me and I started about 25 years ago when I had surgery on 4 toes on my left foot and had to have it propped up first then later due to swelling.  I found I got the best restful sleep without arms tingling and shoulder pain.  I never slept on my side again