Esteemed Contributor

Do any of you Beauties own these?  I saw them demonstrated in the Lori Greinier hour. 

Do they work well? 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Re: Sleep Styler Hair Rollers

I saw them too but they looked a little odd to me.I thought I would wait to see reviews.You have to sleep with them in and I do not know I'd I could since I have such sleep problems.I also heard them say that your hair should just be damp so I wonder if I would get that all accomplished in the evening.

Honored Contributor

They were on Shark Tank this season. Would love to hear any reviews!

Super Contributor

Those rollers aren't shipping until June 8th so it will be a while before there are any reviews.  Maria's hair looked very nice when she took out her rollers.

Respected Contributor

I just looked these up and yikes, I doubt very much I could sleep in these! I can't even sleep with a ponytail in. You know when my mom was a young girl in the 40's and 50's she said she and her friends would roll their hair in bobby pins...pincurls. She said they got so good at it they would just sit on the bed and do it. I know pictures of her when she was young show these beautiful tossled curls. But that takes commitment! And her Hair was shoulder length. She would put a scarf around it at night. I would probably have a headache for days!!

Honored Contributor

It's really a 'toss up'.  I'm going to wait for the reviews. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The fabric is very important as it will suck the natural moisture and oils from your hair and make it look very dry.

Foam rollers covered in satin give the same results without draping and hanging off your head.  They make your hair smoother and  shinny and also nice soft curls.

Trusted Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

I just looked these up and yikes, I doubt very much I could sleep in these! I can't even sleep with a ponytail in. You know when my mom was a young girl in the 40's and 50's she said she and her friends would roll their hair in bobby pins...pincurls. She said they got so good at it they would just sit on the bed and do it. I know pictures of her when she was young show these beautiful tossled curls. But that takes commitment! And her Hair was shoulder length. She would put a scarf around it at night. I would probably have a headache for days!!

agree....I have a hard time sleeping as it is yet alone with these in!

Maybe when I was in HS it wouldn't bother me as I used to sleep in hard nearly canned soup sized hard rollers lol, but at 60? NO WAY!

Maybe if a daytime thing it may work as in apply to wet hair and wait to dry daytime into night (if going out for an event).

Old idea actually.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@bmorechick wrote:

agree....I have a hard time sleeping as it is yet alone with these in!

Maybe when I was in HS it wouldn't bother me as I used to sleep in hard nearly canned soup sized hard rollers lol, but at 60? NO WAY!

Maybe if a daytime thing it may work as in apply to wet hair and wait to dry daytime into night (if going out for an event).

Old idea actually.

@mimi5775In my younger days, we would sleep in brush rollersWoman Surprised

In my teens, I used large metal orange juice cans, so I can relate.

Why would anyone want to sleep in rollers? Not Me.

Esteemed Contributor

@mimi5775 Can you share more about "at 60, no way".   Is there a reason older gals don't need to use rollers or.....???

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust