Respected Contributor

I have tried the sample size Lancer and I do like it but it is pricey.  Have not tried Skinn but there is a special right now.  Anyone try both and which do you prefer?

Honored Contributor

Re: Skins Dermapeal or Lancer??

If you are comparing Lancer Skin Polish to Dermapeel, they are not the same thing, Lancer is a daily treatment, more like a scrub, Skinn is a microderm treatment, more suitable for once or twice a week. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skins Dermapeal or Lancer??

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I have tried the sample size Lancer and I do like it but it is pricey.  Have not tried Skinn but there is a special right now.  Anyone try both and which do you prefer?

Hi, I love Skinn's Dermapeel. I use it like Dimitri's sister- every day, or at least 3x/week. I use very little, and very lightly, not applying too much pressure. keeps my skin fresh, glowing, and smoother.  I'm 63, gets harder to keep skin glowing and smooth.

I've tried ton's of scrubs; enyzme creams, gels, powders (by the way- I tried Tatcha's powder- any powder actually,  gets into your nose and mouth without you realizing it,the same for  my family and friends who also were using it....I had no idea until I saw proof, returned it)

SKINN has been the best, and it lasts forever, I'm still using a jar I bought a few years ago, stays great. I have the newer version and use that in another bathroom, just as great!

💚🐱🐶💚

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE