Honored Contributor

He started out on HSN 30 years ago with his original line called Parthena, which i did buy and liked. Then he left HSN and went on Shop At Home TV with Skinn, then moved to SHQ when Shop at Home went out of biz. 

Valued Contributor

Not on here about Dimitri looks if he is happy so be it !

But would like opinions on the TSV if anyone has used it before  thanks 

Honored Contributor

I've got nothing against plastic surgery.  Since he did lose weight, he might've acually needed it.  Often, when someone loses a lot of weight, their face looks older from sagging skin.  And, I agree that even if you have a face lift, skin care is very important to maintain your skin's appearance.  Why bother with the plastic surgery if you're not going to bother to maintain your skin?

Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

@Mimi NY - my introduction to Skinn Cosmetics was when this product launched on ShopHQ.  It was part of a multiple piece kit.  I've used it consistently since then.  I'm a skincare junkie, but if you like a single serum, this one covers all the major players.

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Mimi NY wrote:

@Mimi NY - my introduction to Skinn Cosmetics was when this product launched on ShopHQ.  It was part of a multiple piece kit.  I've used it consistently since then.  I'm a skincare junkie, but if you like a single serum, this one covers all the major players.

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks for getting back so fast,will go back to HSN and  click for  auto delivery, like the idea of how the refill comes. Been looking for a good  serum that works. Your  post helps me  in making my decision  cause it coming  from a "Skincare Junkie" not a host so that tells me a lot.

Honored Contributor

I agree that skin "care" is important.  However, the people who sell these products seem to imply to me anyway that by using the products I will look more youthful.  Considering that most of them have had some if not substantial work done on their faces, this seems dishonest.

Also for their true age, just look at the necks and hands.  The never lie!

As for "bashing" I see just commenting on the appearance of someone who is in the public eye.

Respected Contributor

I think he is pretty honest though...this morning he actually said that nothing works like surgery.  All of these beauty products claim the same thing and maybe some work for some but none of it creates perfection.  Aging is aging .....

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I think he is pretty honest though...this morning he actually said that nothing works like surgery.  All of these beauty products claim the same thing and maybe some work for some but none of it creates perfection.  Aging is aging .....

I think he is honest too! I remember when he was on ShopHQ and there were whole weekends that they said he was paying for all the shipping himself so he could pass some savings onto his customers. It wasn't just one weekend, though there were several during the time that I was buying his stuff.

Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I believe he's had some fillers, but will someone explain  how he can have to required recovery time from plastic surgery when he's jetting to all the shopping networks he appears on?  Even if he has had anything done, so what?!

Again, for the umteenth time, the repositioning of muscle and skin have ZERO to do with caring for the actual skin. They are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. 🤦‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I agree with you.  You are so right about skin care. He's also lost quite a bit of weight (you can tell in the promo pics on HSN) which does change the look of one's face.  All most of us want to do is talk about his products, questions, etc.  Goodness be, I'm so tired of all these SKINN bashing posts.  Every. Single. Time. He's on.  Not only do people bash vendors, products, but also other posters.  I'm done here.

I TOTALLY agree w/the bashing.  Years ago when Dr. Denese was on the air 24/7 after getting work done the bashing was absolutely relentless!  She explained that products are immaterial in regards to a brow lift and nose jobs.  Its skincare not operative care!

I used to be Tem77 but QVC lost my account! All my A/D orders have been re-instated phew!
Honored Contributor

@NYCTem77 wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I believe he's had some fillers, but will someone explain  how he can have to required recovery time from plastic surgery when he's jetting to all the shopping networks he appears on?  Even if he has had anything done, so what?!

Again, for the umteenth time, the repositioning of muscle and skin have ZERO to do with caring for the actual skin. They are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. 🤦‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I agree with you.  You are so right about skin care. He's also lost quite a bit of weight (you can tell in the promo pics on HSN) which does change the look of one's face.  All most of us want to do is talk about his products, questions, etc.  Goodness be, I'm so tired of all these SKINN bashing posts.  Every. Single. Time. He's on.  Not only do people bash vendors, products, but also other posters.  I'm done here.

I TOTALLY agree w/the bashing.  Years ago when Dr. Denese was on the air 24/7 after getting work done the bashing was absolutely relentless!  She explained that products are immaterial in regards to a brow lift and nose jobs.  Its skincare not operative care!

Just wait, @NYCTem77 .  The haters come out of the woodwork about her, too.